"When you have a young team it's a lot like house training a puppy dog. You know what when the dog d | Syracusefan.com

"When you have a young team it's a lot like house training a puppy dog. You know what when the dog d

Not clear to me what he said wrong. When did it become so horrible to call it like you see it? To be straight w the press instead of throwing empty cliches at them? Ok maybe a tad harsh but anyone who thinks a team or kids don't need tough love are just kidding themselves imo. Yep let's coddle everyone, how did Cals 40-0 and We ARE college ball comments help his team? Oh that's right, last I heard from him he was saying they weren't a very good team. Much like JB has been alluding to recently about his/our team.But how quickly Cal changed his tune. And I can see why, his preseason approach clearly wasn't working (how did that glorified preseason reality show work for him last season?).

the line about his wife and the head fake had me rollin
Best quote so far this yr IMO...well other than about three dozen quotes I've seen from members of this forum this season...but best quote I've heard from a coach...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom