Where are my fellow CFB degenerates? | Syracusefan.com

Where are my fellow CFB degenerates?

Eric15

Living Legend
Who else will be dabbling into these games on Saturday for the simple reason that it's regular season college football.

Capture.JPG

My mom went to Wyoming so I’ll be watching them

Time to reacquaint myself with the local bookie.

I like CSU. Hawaii on a long road trip with a new QB and CSU playing for their coach.

My brother is a recently retired professor at Hawaii so I'll probably check out their game. in the meantime, i'm checking out that hurricane.

I’m desperately killing time for the season to start. Don’t care will watch any football game. Get too nervous watching yankee games, too anxious watching anything SU, need good filler time killers. College football is the perfect antedote

Hawaii also plays at Army next month, which is kind of weird, geographically speaking.

Hawaii also plays at Army next month, which is kind of weird, geographically speaking.

Yeah I've always wondered how Hawaii players handle all those constant mega-trips and jet lag. Especially the basketball team who is playing during the week.

Hawaii will travel over 32,000 miles for their away games. Compare that to the most in the ACC...Miami is a bit over 11,000 miles traveled.

Hawaii had a pretty impressive road win @ Umass last year week 0 not sure CSU rolls here. Never liked that Dru Brown guy whos at Okie St.

And on a similar note I loved Wyoming because Josh Allen is the worst friggen QB I have ever seen he was so terrible even if he was tall and fast and had a gun and so his replacement has to be way better (bet them every game last year and he was the only weak link) but I've changed my mind I think that NMSU team who lost all their offense and their 3-4 year starters at QB/WR/RB will move the ball and thats a nice matchup for a spread offense. Feel bad for NMSU being booted from the Sun Belt and being Indy my guess is they are pissed off and come out hungrier on ESPN2 when will they ever be on the Deuce again? Their bowl tie in is so mean with whatver Bowl it is I think its the Arizona one literally 3 conferences have to not have enough teams eligible for them to be allowed to be considered.

No plays on either. Still excited to watch as a fan.

College Football week 0 allows all teams that have Hawaii on the schedule can play a game this weekend.

Herm Frazier is a great guy and is doing a good job but he HAS to hook us up with a home and home vs Hawaii. We kept him around after cleaning house in our AD too SU has done well by him. I am going to take it personally if he retires without scheduling them. I have had very few gripes with our scheduling either apart from cancelling Wiscy love the Army series. But I need a Hawaii home and home obv for the trip with a SU friend living out there but more so because I love week zero since we always played in the Kickoff Classic when I was a kid always spent that weekend at my grandparents watching that and the Pigskin classic and going to the state fair. COME ON HERM SCHEDULE THE SCHOOL YOU USED TO BE AD AT!!!!

Oddly enough I met the ex interim Umass AD (they play week 0 again this year but vs Duquense) in a bar last winter (17) when I was away skiing and he was bragging about signing the contracts for there BYU series (terrible deal for BYU IDK how they got them to agree to it) shame I didn't know week zero games were back and that Umass had the Hawaii one from last year coming up.

Hawaii had a pretty impressive road win @ Umass last year week 0 not sure CSU rolls here. Never liked that Dru Brown guy whos at Okie St.

And on a similar note I loved Wyoming because Josh Allen is the worst friggen QB I have ever seen he was so terrible even if he was tall and fast and had a gun and so his replacement has to be way better (bet them every game last year and he was the only weak link) but I've changed my mind I think that NMSU team who lost all their offense and their 3-4 year starters at QB/WR/RB will move the ball and thats a nice matchup for a spread offense. Feel bad for NMSU being booted from the Sun Belt and being Indy my guess is they are pissed off and come out hungrier on ESPN2 when will they ever be on the Deuce again? Their bowl tie in is so mean with whatver Bowl it is I think its the Arizona one literally 3 conferences have to not have enough teams eligible for them to be allowed to be considered.

No plays on either. Still excited to watch as a fan.
How old are you?

Only gambling could make me wonder how Hawaii will respond to their conditions back home and whether CSU will rally for their HC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom