Where are they now??? | Syracusefan.com

Where are they now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
During these runs in March I always wonder what cabin the following former posters are living:

1. Blue Curtain
2. Studigor
3. Stan (he was pro Boeheim i think and supposedly very rich as he liked to brag about)

I enjoyed these contrarians for various reasons but wondered where they slinked off to in recent years. Anyone keep in contact with any of them?

During these runs in March I always wonder what cabin the following former posters are living:

1. Blue Curtain
2. Studigor
3. Stan (he was pro Boeheim i think and supposedly very rich as he liked to brag about)

I enjoyed these contrarians for various reasons but wondered where they slinked off to in recent years. Anyone keep in contact with any of them?
Three legends, here and in their own minds

1. Blue Curtain
2. Studigor

Didn't Studigor hang up the sneakers? (Croak)

Last edited:
Those 3 were the original legends. I don't think I was around for Stan but I was for some of the later years of curtain and igor.

Another name from the past- matt24 (I believe). Guy used to say the game was over when the score was 2-0 and start a thread about it each time.

Two more recent legends- BRNCUSEFRVCUSE and CuseHulk.

Armory was a freak on the OT board, but he was decent with the his hoops analysis as well. He hasn't been around in forever.

Studigor would be telling us that if not for him being "Boeheimed" Braedon Bayer would be a lottery pick.

He trolled these boards before anyone knew what trolling was. So many classic lines.

A classic move would be to post about how certain players would be absolutely killing it in practice...setting up his later posts about how JB was falling short with those same guys.

Also Matt Gorman would be all Big 10.

Didn't Studigor hang up the sneakers? (Croak)

is that true? i got into it with him back in the old board. He was a piece of work.

Stan must have been thrown off the board bc he went at the admins pretty tough.

Igor and Stan are legendary. It's weird to say I miss those days. Hours of entertainment.

Another name from the past- matt24 (I believe). Guy used to say the game was over when the score was 2-0 and start a thread about it each time.
Made me laugh every time.

jersey orange on the football side now that we have a passing offense would be an interesting read.
I wonder about FullRebar on the football side, too. That guy knew his stuff. Seemed like he disappeared after he got into it with the witty dude who started the recruiting site and started acting like a d-ck to everyone, mods included.

I wonder about FullRebar on the football side, too. That guy knew his stuff. Seemed like he disappeared after he got into it with the witty dude who started the recruiting site and started acting like a d-ck to everyone, mods included.

He still lurks.

Matt Alkire?

is that true? i got into it with him back in the old board. He was a piece of work.

Stan must have been thrown off the board bc he went at the admins pretty tough.

Yeah I don’t think Tristan’s coming back.

Was Tristan the UVA grad lawyer or the guy who lived in UAE for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.