Where are they now? | Syracusefan.com

Where are they now?

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
Watching some of those old NCAA tournament games got me wondering about a couple players that I haven't heard anything about in years.

Dave Johnson- I know he played in the NBA a few years but then I haven't heard anything about him in years.
Lucious Jackson - Not sure I have ever heard anything about him since he left Syracuse.

Sometimes you read former players quoted in articles, but I haven't seen anything about these two in years. Anyone have any idea what these two are up to after their basketball days or have any others to add to the list?

Watching some of those old NCAA tournament games got me wondering about a couple players that I haven't heard anything about in years.

Dave Johnson- I know he played in the NBA a few years but then I haven't heard anything about him in years.
Lucious Jackson - Not sure I have ever heard anything about him since he left Syracuse.

Sometimes you read former players quoted in articles, but I haven't seen anything about these two in years. Anyone have any idea what these two are up to after their basketball days or have any others to add to the list?
I would also like to know that Jeremy McNeil is doing well.

Didn't Dave Johnson go to jail for underage s e x?

edit: probation

I would also like to know that Jeremy McNeil is doing well.

He was another one on my mind. I did a google search without any luck.

I was sure Johnson would be a star in the NBA. I stopped predicting after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom