Where do I park Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Where do I park Saturday

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I used to park at a local school and take a quick shuttle but I don’t see that option this year.

BC sucks

I’m taking my chances parking on campus. I’m guessing it’ll be a basketball like crowd. If it doesn’t work I’ll find parking on beacon street and walk up.

I have a hotel about a mile from the stadium. Probably walk to the game and maybe Uber back. Haven't been to Boston for a game since 1992! Anyone familiar with things in the immediate vicinity of the stadium? Being on campus (right?) I imagine it's pretty sparse entertainment wise, but should be an okay walk.

I have a hotel about a mile from the stadium. Probably walk to the game and maybe Uber back. Haven't been to Boston for a game since 1992! Anyone familiar with things in the immediate vicinity of the stadium? Being on campus (right?) I imagine it's pretty sparse entertainment wise, but should be an okay walk.
I assume we’re staying at same place and had the same question / thought. Parking at the hotel is cheaper than options through BC. No sense in paying to only take a shuttle. We did a closer lot last time but bought earlier in the year. Was super convenient but pricey at 80 bucks.

I assume we’re staying at same place and had the same question / thought. Parking at the hotel is cheaper than options through BC. No sense in paying to only take a shuttle. We did a closer lot last time but bought earlier in the year. Was super convenient but pricey at 80 bucks.
Ooof. Nope. Wouldn't pay 80 to park.

This game needs to be played at Noon or 3:30pm
If it was at noon I’d probably have to tape it and watch later.Michigan vs OSU wound probably trump this version of my Orange.

Chestnut Hill T station itself or at that Star Market or anywhere in that retail mess. You won't have any issues.

Its a shame the residents can't just deal with people parking during games its crazy how far into Newton away from the stadium the parking ban goes especially since BC doesn't have many fans.

In 2016, we ate lunch at Shack Shack/Chestnut Hill (same as the Star Market lot), left the car in their lot and walked to the stadium. I doubt it is encouraged to park there for BC games though.

Yeah, anything over $30 to park on BC property is robbery. So the safest bet is the BC Newton Campus (885 Centre St, Newton) for $30. Shuttle bus runs every 10 minutes.

I may just park at the Riverside MBTA station lot (367 Grove St, Newton). Take the Green Line D train to Chestnut Hill stop, and walk to the stadium. Parking is $3. I believe the train is $4.80 pp round trip. You need a "PayByPhone" account to pay the parking at an MBTA lot. (paybyphone .com) [If you've never used this before, I recommend that you set it up before you get there. You don't need the App, you just need an account.]

If you want stay on the train until the Cleveland Circle stop, you'll find some taco/Chipotle joints and a tavern. It is still walkable to the stadium from there.

If you rideshare, drop-off and pick-up is at Gate A of the stadium.

Back in the 80's I used to park on the street on Acacia Ave or Lee Rd, basically across the street from campus. Assuredly you'll be towed these days in that area. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom