Where do they all come from? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where do they all come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with the message board. It's a federal guarantee that our governments will not compose on our individual right to speak our minds This message board can shut anyone down for anything they say. People need to understand the difference between private and governmental actions

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

It's a concept that applies to democracies. It has it's limitations, as do all freedoms, but it's still a good idea.

It's comments like these that create such animosity towards others on this board. Seriously, what is the point of adding crap like that?

Let's try it this way.

I watched Carmelo in a game against the Wizards Friday night from the 5th row.

He can shoot from outside, like Southerland. And he's 6-8, like Southerland. But, he is also an an excellent rebounder and he can dribble all over the court.

There's just a few of these guys in the world. The real world that is.

If Southerland could develop those two areas of weakness he could earn 100's of millions of dollars more than he will earn with just the skills he has today.

So why hasn't he?

Or maybe you can somehow be anointed King of the Forum and then you can decide who posts and who doesn't, because you must be the smartest man on earth. Wouldn't that be great?
Nobody is saying you shouldn't be able to post. It's the old story of not so much what you say, but how you say it. I guess you've never had he experience of someone telling you to go to Hell and you looked forward to the trip.
Just try constructively criticizing instead of being totally negative and nobody is going to have a problem.

Extremist. They are on both sides. Some think Boeheim can do no wrong and some have never liked him to begin with. Me, I'm just a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way I walk...(I know what I like and I like what I know) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.