Where do you think we will be ranked on Monday? | Syracusefan.com

Where do you think we will be ranked on Monday?

Where will we be ranked on Monday?

Votes: 2 5.1%

Votes: 24 61.5%

Votes: 9 23.1%

• 6 (Because that douche from SC some how forgot to vote for us again)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cpatrocks

Starter
Not where do you think we SHOULD be rank, but rather - predict where we will be ranked.

The #1 and #2 both lost this week...I think we should slide by at least one team that didn't lose -- that will out us at #3. Duke, Mich, SU --- at best, we slide into #2 behind Duke.

I hope 1.. Better chance than you think since KU and Michigan didn't get any #1 votes in the coaches this week. Michigan being ranked ahead of us is OK since they won @ Minny. And they have looked better than Duke IU and KU for my money. Duke might lose to Miami tomorrow so we'll see how they look anything less than a blowout should work against them. Kansas getting #1 will really piss me off since they should have lost to ISU and looked like crap against Texas.

But yeah I think we should get most of LVilles votes. KU and Michigan only got 1 vote each last week for #1 overall in the AP and none in the coaches. So since noone voted for KU or Michigan last week...I THINK... that works in our favor.

The points gap between us and Michigan in both the AP Poll and the Coaches Poll was right about 10% of our total last week. That's a pretty significant margin really. I don't think there's any chance that we leap over Michigan whom beat a top 10 team. Michigan may pass Kansas but even a "too close for comfort" victory at Texas wont be enough for us to leap them too. I'd be incredibly surprised if we're any higher than #4 and to be honest, that's fine by me. I expect it to look like this:

1) Duke
2) Michigan
3) Kansas
4) Syracuse
5) Louisville
6) Arizona
7) Indiana

#3 or #4.

Would have been nice for Kansas to lose today.

I agree with RF and Armory. I think 3 or 4 ad after this win I dont care. This win is worth so much more than a ranking.

I THINK we should be 3, but for some reason i think we will only slide up 2 spots up to 4... Hope I'm wrong.

I don't want CUSE to be #1 until April 2013

Duke should in no way be number 1. Not without Kelly. Did any of you guys see their game at home against wake. Michigan should be number one. Not duke.

I agree with RF and Armory. I think 3 or 4 ad after this win I dont care. This win is worth so much more than a ranking.
Especially since we need to validate it on Monday. Not going to be an easy one.

Will be happy with any ranking in the 1-4 range when it comes Tournament Time. Want to see Cuse with a regional 1-seed and let all those 2-3s play each other.-VBOF

Duke should in no way be number 1. Not without Kelly. Did any of you guys see their game at home against wake. Michigan should be number one. Not duke.
Dick Vitale tweeted: 1) duke, 2) michigan and 3) syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom