Where is Albanycuse? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Albanycuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And these types of mocking posts are useless and off topic.
the whole thread is useless.

weve been having a run on 'wheres...' posts too.

please put a stop to this nonsense or i will......

I've found a clip of Kaiser trying to put a stop to this thread, guys:

k-medium.gif

Whats wrong with this thread? If you don't like it don't read it or hit ignor.
whats wrong is.....if everyone 'knew' how to post, there would be no need for the ignore feature.

plus, i cant ignore anything.

im Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent.

Just trying to have some lighthearted chat kaiser. Posters can be viewed as friends even though I've never met most of you we have some sort of connection. Albanycuse is a poster that brings confidence about the team to the board, and hey that might be needed right now. He's a good read and he would be talking about WINNING tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just trying to have some lighthearted chat kaiser. Posters can be viewed as friends even though I've never met most of you we have some sort of connection. Albanycuse is a poster that brings confidence about the team to the board, and hey that might be needed right now. He's a good read and he would be talking about WINNING tomorrow.

I bet he is drunk in his back yard taking pictures of rainbows

Yes because you clearly know how to post...
Clearly, I do.

I do keep forgetting however, that im on the the hoop board...and i left that one for the inmates to run....many, many moons ago.

That's how states' rights and nature itself worked so well, with the best surviving until the hands of a few sought to gain control for their own purposes(Rothschild banks and by extension the post civil war newspapers but up to promote the 3rd central bank, known as the Creature from Jekyll Island, aka the "Federal" Reserve, long after the end of state and personal sovereignty). Now I doubt any parallels here remotely touch the evil involved there, but the idea of a Republic here is likely about as laughable as us still having one after the post civil war amendments, beginning with the replacement of the original 13th. How's that for off topic gentlemen?

Back to a lighter note, rumors have it AlbanyCuse was seen around Pearl St(paying homage) but then wandered off to Lark and inexplicably in a profanity filled tirade was seen booking off toward Arbhor Hill asking where the (bleep) a (bleeper)er can buy a blunt?!?! Maybe not the best hood for him, but one time myself and a friend by the name of Adam, saw him in a bar downtown. He was clearly agitated and/or scheming. No sooner had we took the empty seat next to him at the bar, he jumped up and exclaimed, "I'm AlbanyCuse and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry are what I expect". Long story short, he and my pal rounded up all the loot. I grabbed 2 girlies and a beer that's cold.

300px-Paul_Revere_1958_Issue-25c.jpg
artworks-000044209573-b6ed4x-crop.jpg

Beasties01a.jpg

Last edited:
That's how states' rights and nature itself worked so well, with the best surviving until the hands of a few sought to gain control for their own purposes(Rothschild banks and by extension the post civil war newspapers but up to promote the 3rd central bank, known as the Creature from Jekyll Island, aka the "Federal" Reserve, long after the end of state and personal sovereignty). Now I doubt any parallels here remotely touch the evil involved there, but the idea of a Republic here is likely about as laughable as us still having one after the post civil war amendments, beginning with the replacement of the original 13th. How's that for off topic gentlemen?

Back to a lighter note, rumors have it AlbanyCuse was seen around Pearl St(paying homage) but then wandered off to Lark and inexplicably in a profanity filled tirade was seen booking off toward Arbhor Hill asking where the (bleep) a (bleeper)er can buy a blunt?!?! Maybe not the best hood for him, but one time myself and a friend by the name of Adam, saw him in a bar downtown. He was clearly agitated and/or scheming. No sooner had we took the empty seat next to him at the bar, he jumped up and exclaimed, "I'm AlbanyCuse and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry are what I expect". Long story short, he and my pal rounded up all the loot. I grabbed 2 girlies and a beer that's cold.
only problem with your 2nd paragraph...is albanycuse would have no idea What you are talking about.

throw in Schenectady streets and parks...and you are on to something.

its Arbor Hill btw.

You seriously think he's never made that ride? Even on a horse named Paul Revere?

I also had a tip he was at the Sunnyview Rehabilitational Hospital in Schenectady, the place beyond the pines, you ****. Happy?
well, i think Paul Revere rode from the east to the west.

so if albanycuse tried to emulate Paul Revere, hed end up in amsterdam.

or Syracuse...

well, i think Paul Revere rode from the east to the west.

so if albanycuse tried to emulate Paul Revere, hed end up in amsterdam.

or Syracuse...

He might be making a special guest appearance, so drunk that he forgot it's an away game. I love albanycuse, but I seriously think we need to call out the big guns like BatMAntonio for a game of this magnitude. I know I will take some flak, but AC has had the long grind of the season. I think BMA has likley been holed up and rocking out on some patriotic music while keeping a watchful eye on Orange Nation. I bet if we bought some of his music or lent him some encouragement he might return. http://michaelantoniolive.wix.com/michaelantonio

AC needs a page where he can be contacted at, but his absence has been short. Either way, some signal needs to be put in the sky. , maybe they both got mixed up and followed the lights to Turning Stone?!

You know that you've made it big time when your web-absence is pondered in a 70-post (and counting) thread.

Last time I saw him he was hitting a golf ball on the moon. He's lets his right elbow fly and it causes him to cut the ball wickedly.

Most bizarre thread I've ever seen. Especially after a warranted board scolding about posting etiquette.

I still don't understand why people don't just ignore threads like these if they don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom