Where is the free parking for the spring game? | Syracusefan.com

Where is the free parking for the spring game?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
I know, stupid question, but I usually park in the for-pay lots on Crouse near the hospital.

I assume it's Manley and Skytop. Is there any place else that is included in the free parking offer? If so, where?

And also, one more stupid question - how long does it take for the shuttle to run from Skytop to the Dome, about 20-30 minutes?

Thanks very much.

Sometimes I park off Irving for events like this - easy hike up the hill

Any progress on prepping the new lot yet just west of Fine? I'm hopeful it is ready by midsummer.

I prefer the garages, if they are open to anything free. Easy in and out. But with constuction going on that's not always available!!

You want pony rides with that free parking request?

I know, stupid question, but I usually park in the for-pay lots on Crouse near the hospital.

I assume it's Manley and Skytop. Is there any place else that is included in the free parking offer? If so, where?

And also, one more stupid question - how long does it take for the shuttle to run from Skytop to the Dome, about 20-30 minutes?

Thanks very much.

IM, I'm pretty sure that Oakwood cemetery won't have a parking attendant today so that might be your closest "free" option. The entrance is on Comstock just up from Manley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom