Where is the thread that we complain about the 9:30PM Tipoff? I'd like to sign in with the old farts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where is the thread that we complain about the 9:30PM Tipoff? I'd like to sign in with the old farts

I've been complaining for a while now. Probably the reason I don't go unless I score a deal on StubHub. Won't get out of MSG until 12 at the earliest, won't get home until 1 and have to be up in a few hours for work.

I understand why it was set up this way (Syracuse and UConn will be at least 80% of those in attendance and would vacate the building if they were first), but it is a huge inconvenience.
I'm just mentally prepared to be exhausted tomorrow. I can't miss a 'Cuse game in the Garden!

Perfect time in LA. Finally. After five years here, i still haven't gotten used to 4:00 games on weekdays, and 9am games on weekends. Madness.

Perfect time in LA. Finally. After five years here, i still haven't gotten used to 4:00 games on weekdays, and 9am games on weekends. Madness.
I love it. I can stop working and get to the important part of the day.

I don't want to tell you how to raise your children, but it's Syracuse vs Yukon.
I'm taking my 14 year old son to game and we won't get home until after 1 but its Cuse-UConn - he can be tired for a day. (Plus one of his teachers is a UConn grad, who grew up in Storrs as a close friend of Calhoun's kids. With any luck it'll be fun trash talking for my son in the morning.)

Last edited:
so the kids stayed in Miami and missed school mon/tues.. are they flying home after the game tonight?

Just don't go 6 ots tonight, I won't be able to make it.

It's amazing how much your adrenaline kicks in - at least for me. I never thought I'd make it to the end of that game but I was right wide awake.

old-age-why-you-oh-nap-time.jpg

Why the 25 minutes between games ? It’s the same ticket holders for both games isn’t it ?

They don’t have to Zamboni the ice or anything

Why the 25 minutes between games ? It’s the same ticket holders for both games isn’t it ?

They don’t have to Zamboni the ice or anything

Teams get 20 minutes to warm up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom