Where is Tyus...????? | Syracusefan.com

Where is Tyus...?????

Tyus has already told the NBA guys that he is staying at the Cuse for 4 years. Money doesn't interest him. He is only interested in his studies. He might not leave after 4 years.

This is LOL funny.

Tyus has already told the NBA guys that he is staying at the Cuse for 4 years. Money doesn't interest him. He is only interested in his studies. He might not leave after 4 years.

When JB retires and GMac takes over, he'll need a new assistant coach.

This has Chuck Norris level meme potential for Orange fans.

He'll never leave Syracuse because he wants to follow in the footsteps of his lifelong hero: Jim Boeheim.

He is an excellent student, by all accounts I have read.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Diallo. He is a lottery pick on Draftexpress.

Hard to believe anyone would draft Grayson Allen ahead of Tyus, and he is listed at 28. So, I would say this simulated draft is premature..

That's going to be my new line to my girlfriend... "Honey, in 10 seconds just remember- this is just a simulation."

This was good for the BP, especially with a Gary Battle interview thread underneath it.

premature edraftulation?
Swing-and-a-miss-02.jpg

Swing and a miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors