Where O Where Has My Oshae Gone ???? - no need to panic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where O Where Has My Oshae Gone ???? - no need to panic

Note that Frank Howard is the last pick of the 2nd round in this draft to Houston.

NBADraft.net isn't worth the photons it's printed on. Zero credibility.

Any poster here could list their top 60 choices for the next NBA draft, and have as good or better chance of being accurate than this site.

NBADraft.net isn't worth the photons it's printed on. Zero credibility.

Any poster here could list their top 60 choices for the next NBA draft, and have as good or better chance of being accurate than this site.

They’re not nearly as bad as people on here make them out to be.

This is such a sad discussion. Yet, here I am laughing.

I was just laughing shaking my head while I typed it. I can’t get over how guys that big can’t finish a dunk or layup. It makes no sense to me.

I was just laughing shaking my head while I typed it. I can’t get over how guys that big can’t finish a dunk or layup. It makes no sense to me.

No anger. They need to learn from SU greats of the past who relished those opportunities to dunk like they were breaking the necks of their opponents. Everyone is friends now - summer ball, AAU circuit, etc.. I see it with my son and the kids he plays against. He's out there laughing and joking with the guy playing him all the time.

I must have selective memory. It has become a huge meme here that OB can’t finish, but it doesn’t match up with memory at all. I don’t have the memory of him being a poor finisher or a guy who missed uncontested bunnies. There are probably warts I am forgetting but it would seem there is also some group think exaggerating this as a problem.

In any event I would say OB is going to be a monster unleashed next season.

I must have selective memory. It has become a huge meme here that OB can’t finish, but it doesn’t match up with memory at all. I don’t have the memory of him being a poor finisher or a guy who missed uncontested bunnies. There are probably warts I am forgetting but it would seem there is also some group think exaggerating this as a problem.

In any event I would say OB is going to be a monster unleashed next season.

Check his stats and game logs. Putrid.

He also couldn’t finish when fouled at all either, granted it’s tough to judge if you should or shouldn’t finish after a foul but he seemed like he was never shooting an and 1.

Please find me one guy with shooting numbers like Brissett who was drafted. If there are any, I can’t imagine any stuck or had any sort of career and highly doubt they were in the first round.
MCW?

Also - Oshae will be a top 20 pick next year. You can take that to the bank.

1530289121164.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom