Where Rubber Meets the Road | Syracusefan.com

Where Rubber Meets the Road

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
This is the game we’ve gotten used to losing not only throughout Dino’s tenure, but over the past 20 years. I bet a lot of die hards feel they know EXACTLY how this one will go. And to hell with that, it’s time to put up or shut up.

As soon as it feels like a corner’s really been turned, it hasnt.

This game’s massive imo for national and recruiting perception. We need to show that we’re not the flukey, every few years we’re decent team.

Florida State’s owned us like UL and NCSU. Lets get it together and pull one out for the pride of the program. This is where all time orangemen are made and great seasons are saved.

This is the type of game that we can build a historical 2023 off of. I still want 10-3.

This game has the feel of the Reyes ND game to me. I just feel like SU is going to flip the script of the last few weeks, and Tucker is going to go off like, well, Tucker.

This game has the feel of the Reyes ND game to me. I just feel like SU is going to flip the script of the last few weeks, and Tucker is going to go off like, well, Tucker.

That ND team wasn’t very good, was starting a freshman QB and their coach was on the way out.

This FSU team has found its identity and has been dominating opponents recently.

Who knows what could happen with FSU injuries during the game, but it really looks bad on paper for us.

I really really hope I’m wrong, and often am. I’ll put a crow on the grill, just in case.

That ND team wasn’t very good, was starting a freshman QB and their coach was on the way out.

This FSU team has found its identity and has been dominating opponents recently.

Who knows what could happen with FSU injuries during the game, but it really looks bad on paper for us.

I really really hope I’m wrong, and often am. I’ll put a crow on the grill, just in case.
Crow can be very good if prepared correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom