Where the F*** was Cooney going? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where the F*** was Cooney going?

We should of let Archidicrapano shoot the ball. I know, I know, he beat us two years ago, but what are the odd's a 29 percent shooter was going to beat us twice?

With a forward on him dribbling toward the corner absolutely. Heck if he wants to go by let him just make him shoot over you for 3 or anyone else for that matter. Why we worried about the drive is my gripe.

I don't know. Maybe Jb told them not to trap and they didn't listen. Maybe he told them to trap and they did. I also see Joseph start to rotate over when we trapped, but then he stopped. If he doesn't, that shooter isn't open and they would have had to make a long cross court skip pass.

IMO, the smart thing on that play would have been m2m. But we know that's not happening. Only seen it happen once. I think vs. Pitt in the Dome one year.
JB is a great coach, but he is stubborn to a fault, and his players have never been in my opinion, the smartest basketball players.

Last edited:
I get the feeling this was like the ncstate game last year, where we were undefeated. Now we get to roll the opposite direction. ;)
I've had a similar thought - except for Cal, the games we've lost so far are almost mirror images of games we won last year on our way to 25-0.
We're getting to see what it was like for some of those teams that looked like they had the game won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom