Where was DG today? | Syracusefan.com

Where was DG today?

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 29s
I'm told that Daryl Gross is at ACC Meetings in Greensboro. So there you go. Explains that.

Had to be a good reason for DG to miss it.
He knows they suck, or his face would be plastered next to every one in every picture.

I believe he liked more Orange, obviously Nike gave them to Illinois, Miami and Clemson.

You know, the ORANGE schools.

KaiserUEO said:
He knows they suck, or his face would be plastered next to every one in every picture. I believe he liked more Orange, obviously Nike gave them to Illinois, Miami and Clemson. You know, the ORANGE schools.
These uniforms could be festooned with a thousand severed d!cks and there'd be at least 5 dopes telling us that we are old and out of touch. Nike refuses to use orange so that we gloss over all the other problems. "Is it too much to ask for the d!cks to be orange?"

These uniforms could be festooned with a thousand severed d!cks and there'd be at least 5 dopes telling us that we are old and out of touch. Nike refuses to use orange so that we gloss over all the other problems. "Is it too much to ask for the d!cks to be orange?"
The Syracuse Severed . New mascot - a Mohel.

the uniforms smell like a freakshow......

He knows they suck, or his face would be plastered next to every one in every picture.

I believe he liked more Orange, obviously Nike gave them to Illinois, Miami and Clemson.

You know, the ORANGE schools.
But are there not orange jerseys and orange pants to be introduced later?

Sorry to interrupt the 50th thread complaining about orange ...any news about what's going on at the ACC meeting?

I can't believe I'm reading this... You'd think someone was changing the MC dress blues or something. It's a dag-on football uniform which is in line with the culture of the kids who play the game. Support the team and worry about winning because that is all that matters. It's not like any of us are running out onto the field in them.

But Kaiser, what channel will the Orange Severed be on this weekend?
hallmark or oprah.

youre going to have to use your remote skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom