Where Was This Rak Last Season ?????????? | Syracusefan.com

Where Was This Rak Last Season ??????????

newmexicuse

All Conference
dreamin that if he developed one year sooner - maybe an NC ......

He and JB had a long talk once the season was over. Rak committed to working to become what he now is. I think he decided to love the game and it really shows. Awesome display. He ( Hop & staff) have so much to be proud of.

Cheriehoop said:
He and JB had a long talk once the season was over. Rak committed to working to become what he now is. I think he decided to love the game and it really shows. Awesome display. He ( Hop & staff) have so much to be proud of.

Yep. Some people think he could have done this last year if we had gotten him the ball more. But I'm told until this year, he just didn't have that "want it" attitude.

Yep. Some people think he could have done this last year if we had gotten him the ball more. But I'm told until this year, he just didn't have that "want it" attitude.

That makes sense. He is definitely more hungry and plays with way more passion than ever before. Amazing game for him. Not some fluke either. I expect him to pretty much score in the paint every time down the floor. Crazy! His footwork and how he is sealing off guys is impressive.

Nope. Not possible. Our dinosaur coach simply refused to let him do it.

or was playing the 5 exclusively...or didn't have to look over his shoulder to be pulled...or was having the O run through him...or...

Shark58 said:
or was playing the 5 exclusively...or didn't have to look over his shoulder to be pulled...or was having the O run through him...or...

What I mentioned comes before anything on your list.

That's an easy one: sitting on his ass in foul trouble all the freaking time :confused:

He showed flashes at times last year but didn't have the hunger/desire/anger/determination that he has now.
It's all about attitude and the belief that you can do it. JAB's chat flipped a switch in Rak's head. It's gone from a Christmas tree light timer (turning on for a minute each half) to being in the "on" position for the full game. Great to see, as I've always enjoyed his beastly flashes the past two years.

He was standing on the block, wishing his point guard would see him and pass him the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom