Where's the Dorian Graham Love? | Syracusefan.com

Where's the Dorian Graham Love?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
4 catches for 55 and 2 TD's, and 2 rushes for 22 and and a Kick return but I can't find the KR stats yet.

After the second touchdown, I stated audibly "somewhere CaliCuse is smiling"

Just saying...

Breakout game, maybe we should focus on that instead of the disarray on D and Keon/Kevin pirouette

Yeah, Graham was pretty awesome. Good to see. Along with some of the other younger players contributing.

Agree, he was awesome. As I said in an earlier thread I hope this game gives the staff & Nassib more confidence in his skills and they continue to feed him plays.

I was going to post about Dorian. He has come a long way. That concentration on his 1st TD was excellent. With the talk of WR auditions, I was looking to see Flemming get a chance, too.

I was going to post about Dorian. He has come a long way. That concentration on his 1st TD was excellent. With the talk of WR auditions, I was looking to see Flemming get a chance, too.
Agreed, I also expected Foster out there (he might have been, but just didn't get targeted; I wasn't able to watch because the video feed was so horrible I gave up on it early).

4 catches for 55 and 2 TD's, and 2 rushes for 22 and and a Kick return but I can't find the KR stats yet.

After the second touchdown, I stated audibly "somewhere CaliCuse is smiling"

Just saying...

Breakout game, maybe we should focus on that instead of the disarray on D and Keon/Kevin pirouette

Best game of his career. Kudos to Graham.

Graham was our best player on O tonight. Bailey played pretty well also. Lemon had some nice catches.

But our YAC with receivers is just bad.

It's not surprising to me that Kobena hasn't been able to get into the rotation at receiver. He was the third option, at best, last year at Milford Academy.

Graham was our best player on O tonight. Bailey played pretty well also. Lemon had some nice catches.

But our YAC with receivers is just bad.

It's not surprising to me that Kobena hasn't been able to get into the rotation at receiver. He was the third option, at best, last year at Milford Academy.

Well on the ESPN all access segment, he seems to drop an easy catch. I'm not sure he is a reliable catcher at this point. But he sure did look like a returner tonight. Sure, Tulane's specials might not be all that, but Kobena seemed to have another notch in his game tonight.

he played great, used his hands well in traffic and does have explosive speed... Does he graduate after this year??

It feels like he's been here about 12 years. Is he officially our football version of Kevin Braswell?

They have definitely been using him more since that big 3rd down catch vs Toledo

Graham was good tonight. Nassib clearly more comfortable with him right now than any of the WRs. I was bummed to not see more of Flemming and Foster.

Agreed, I also expected Foster out there (he might have been, but just didn't get targeted; I wasn't able to watch because the video feed was so horrible I gave up on it early).

Foster is a bullet on ST's their best return he cold have made a great plat at like the 22, the Tulane guy ducked him, but Kyle kept with it and credit for a tackle at the 40 when he was the last guy.

Foster will be a contributor, maybe not significantly this year, but he will, of that I am sure.

10126313-standard.jpg

Michael Hay holding, he did a lot of that last night, Dorian Graham up after his 2nd quarter TD.

Nice job Dorian!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom