Which hypothetical scenario would you choose? | Syracusefan.com

Which hypothetical scenario would you choose?

Eric15

Living Legend
Scenario A: we go 5-13 in conference, but somehow miraculously win the ACC tourney, go to the tourney and lose in Dayton.

Scenario B: we go 9-9 in conference, go 1-1 in the ACCT, win the NIT.

Scenario A: we go 5-13 in conference, but somehow miraculously win the ACC tourney, go to the tourney and lose in Dayton.

C. We win a game

For me it's no question selection A. NIT is of zero interest to me. NBA-D League

A can't happen unless you think we are one of the bottom 4 conference champs.
All conference tourney winners go to the main tourney.
To answer the question NCAA T over NIT all day long.

A. A run to an ACC title this year would be insane and would be worth a 1st round loss to Dayton, especially after a FF, no question in my mind.

They are both so appealing. I will pick A. We get to the tourney with momentum.

99 times out of 100 I would choose the tourney over the NIT, but my mindset with these two choices was while Choice A was more about immediate gratification and the excitement of being in the tourney, Choice B was a sign that the program was objectively healthier.

Give me the 5-13.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom