Which is better? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which is better?

It's always nice to hear from Gorilla Monsoon!

Gorilla Monsoon was a great wrestler, but wasn't that from Conan The Barbarian? Oh, you meant the avatar, nevermind. When do folks start calling me Heisenberg though? ;)

As for the question in the OP, should I say something like Gonzaga or would folks prefer something more technical?

Last edited:
The Final Four runs (and the players involved) are forever etched in my mind. Although I'm an "enjoy every season" guy, it doesn't get better than the buzz associated with a team that advances to the last weekend.

Gorilla Monsoon was a great wrestler, but wasn't that from Conan The Barbarian? Oh, you meant the avatar, nevermind. When do folks start calling me Heisenberg though? ;)

As for the question in the OP, should I say something like Gonzaga or would folks prefer something more technical?

We'll call you Heisenberg when you become uncertain. ;)

Is that what Bud and the Manchild has come to?
Bees, your post was liked by Shark58, which is funny in that your post inquired if this is what Bud and the Manchild have jumped.

To answer the question, Final Four is better and there is no debate about it.

Nah, that was a good foul call. Sullinger pushed Waiters in the hip when he was airborne.

Horrible, horrible game. Though I don't think we'd have even seen Kentucky (tough to beat Kansas without Fab).

With Fab, I have no doubt that we'd have won it all.

Agreed, Kentucky saw nothing like that before; the zone with Fab in the middle. By far the best defensive team I have ever seen. Fab played that middle like a number 1 pick. Took charges, blocked shots. When he over committed you had our long wings to recover. Maybe I'm biased but I thought we were the best team that year when fab played. Unfortunately we will never know.

I don't care what the record is. Anyone who would rather have a second round exit than a Final Four trip is on drugs.

I would definitely take 21-10 but make it to the Final Four with the disclaimer that I have time machine and go into the future and know the Final Four is coming. That would make the 10 losses much easier to get through.

yes, the quote is from Conan and, yes, my usual avatar is Rochester's own Gorilla Monsoon (though it is currently the late, great Zoogz Rift)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom