Which new players contribute this year | Syracusefan.com

Which new players contribute this year

kcsu

Living Legend
Bored so what the heck trying to get something started.

I think that we all know that Ruff, Sheppard, and Mo are going to play this year. So the question is which other newbies see the field BEYOND special teams.

I think that the following players will see significant snaps.

Black, need help at DE and he has the size to play

Tawo, big outside receiver who will make the two deep

Moore, JC CB with size same as above makes the two deep

One other might be Devon Clark. Big physical S

Thougths..

Seems like DE and both Safety positions are the areas on the field that are WIDE open for someone to come in and make an impact; At least they will have an opportunity there. Safety especially. Other than Cordy, I feel we need a LOT of help. It seems as though we are bringing in 3-4 DBS that will have a solid shot. The kid who verballed this weekend looks very good, on paper, at least.

Sherrod and either another frosh at DE. Probably Ruff or Black, though Nelson or Coleman could too. Whoever turns out to be better rushing the passer in passing situations.

I think McKinley Williams has a chance to play at DT. More a reflection of lack of depth than where he stands coming in.

Moore for sure at CB. Probably Jones as well.

One of the safeties, maybe two. Bradshaw, Clarke, Foster or Pierre. That is a really nice haul for us at a position we have done miserably recruiting for years.

We have a lot of experience returning at LB but I think Armstrong or Walton could crack to two deep early. Hopefully it is not necessary.

Tawo for sure at WR.

Neal for sure at RB.

And Culpepper has a really good chance to get some playing time as a true frosh QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom