Which one of you is the John guy that calls into local radio? | Syracusefan.com

Which one of you is the John guy that calls into local radio?

To all the people that call into these local shows,

Could you get to the point quicker? So much time is spent rambling by the caller we don't get to hear the hosts actually discuss the topic.
I can tell you I talk superfast because as soon as you try to catch your breath they cut you right off thanks to idiots like Brent

I can tell you I talk superfast because as soon as you try to catch your breath they cut you right off thanks to idiots like Brent

Steve’s retired so leave him alone.

For all the people that bitch and complain there’s very few that shoulder any faith in their knowledge and actually call a radio station.

The guy was at again today.

What a nightmare.

Steve’s retired so leave him alone.

For all the people that bitch and complain there’s very few that shoulder any faith in their knowledge and actually call a radio station.

No call is better then your call, Pat in Syracuse. Must listen..every single time. Don’t agree with you on everything but your delivery is money. Love when you call out the children on WAER. Good stuff man.

Boheim might do well to cue up this song for when John calls in. I think the video has a Yankees fan in it, and a Cuse fan near the very end. (if I had more energy like I used to, I think this song could provide a good opportunity for a parody on this topic).

Very underrated Floyd song.

Bonus points for even knowing that video existed.

The Final Cut movie is a hard one to find.

Although, I bet it’s much easier now than when I was searching for it in the music stores on and ‘under’ St Marks St in the 90s and 00’s.

No call is better then your call, Pat in Syracuse. Must listen..every single time. Don’t agree with you on everything but your delivery is money. Love when you call out the children on WAER. Good stuff man.
Thanks ... But just don’t tell Bees you actually like my calls ! Ooooh wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the people that call into these local shows,

Could you get to the point quicker? So much time is spent rambling by the caller we don't get to hear the hosts actually discuss the topic.
The worst is when they go on for 5 mins on how they love the show yada yada yada.

The never ending whining, Jesus.
Oh no ,what did he say today? I used to work with him. Really not a bad guy but has thee worst outlook on every facet of life of any individual I’ve ever come across.

Oh no ,what did he say today? I used to work with him. Really not a bad guy but has thee worst outlook on every facet of life of any individual I’ve ever come across.

1. How did you go to work without wanting to kill yourself?
2. He was doing his thing with Matt Park, this time about how next years team is going to be worse.

1. How did you go to work without wanting to kill yourself?
2. He was doing his thing with Matt Park, this time about how next years team is going to be worse.

I asked Matt to play this to cheer john up:

Probably didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom