Which player are you most excited about next year? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which player are you most excited about next year?

Jesse Edwards. If he can play 20 minutes a game we might be ok. I have confidence that Carey is going to step up.

Most excited about a guy potentially getting 6 mins per half huh?
With the players potentially ahead of him, I'd be happy with that. I did say 12+, so maybe more. :)

Girard. This kid will be the smartest player on the court and will be able to compete immediately. His shooting speaks for itself and having Hughes and Buddy will give him space to operate. Bank it

I'm looking for improvement with all the returning players. If a couple of them approach their potential I'll be ecstatic. 1. Marek is an incredible passer. Use that to get open. 2. Sidibe has been great before. 3. Boeheim should hit 40% even with the extended line. 4. Carey needs to be the Carey we read about. 5. Hughes needs to be more aggressive (and vocal). With Girard and Braswell, we have four starters and two reserves who can hit from three (although I don't expect Carey or Marek to be shoot-first players).

Also, why do I always forget about Howard Washington? The kid has enthusiasm and great B-Ball IQ.

For me it's tie between Quincy and Carey. I'm really excited about the leap Carey could take especially with the experience he is getting this summer. I think Quincy is going to be big time right away and can't wait to see it.

The centers. I think we are blessed at forward and the guard situation will work itself out- there are too many options for it not to.

Will Sidibie be healthy and can Edwards and Bol Ajak play defense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom