Which QB is Axeman talking about? | Syracusefan.com

Which QB is Axeman talking about?

690West

Moneyline Master
He tweeted:

In a nutshell, Qb's got equal reps. I do think 1 is clearly behind the other two. Pace of practice was QUICK and @CoachGMcDonald has energy!

He tweeted:

In a nutshell, Qb's got equal reps. I do think 1 is clearly behind the other two. Pace of practice was QUICK and @CoachGMcDonald has energy!
Probably Kinder.

from the article today, it sounded like Hunt really struggled for awhile before coming on at the end

Don't all passes start to lose gas after 25-30 yards?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Great stuff--lots of info in that write-up.

It is FUN [after years of gridiron futility] to be excited about football again!

Thought I read last season that Charlie was the fastest QB. Now he is the slowest?

Loeb is faster than Nassib. Considerably faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like getting fall catalogues in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So instead you read one from an out of business tampon company.

I couldn't think of something else more appropriate to describe something that's been bleeding for a long time and hasn't died.
Hahahahahaha. So wrong

I couldn't think of something else more appropriate to describe something that's been bleeding for a long time and hasn't died.
haha, nothing like a good old fashioned South Park Reference

U defiantly won comment of the day u get a slow clap from me but very accurate description I might add

Don't all passes start to lose gas after 25-30 yards?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, that was a goofy quote. All throws that leave the QB's hands at the same velocity will slow at the same rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom