While I will give Scott Shafer a chance as the HC of SU I think back to when WVU hired Bill Stewart | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

While I will give Scott Shafer a chance as the HC of SU I think back to when WVU hired Bill Stewart

Okay I was asked for names you don't like Edsall fine but I would atleast contact him. The dog eat dog mentality of some of you are joke. Who tbe heck are you people I realize now I am not welcome I will lurk and not post you win GoSu and IB you guys are all knowing anybody who disagrees with you are idiots and deserves to have their fandom revoked. Peace out Alsacs is out.
Easy there Alsacs. I'm the one who disliked your Randy Edsall suggestion, with all of my 250 posts since the inception of this incarnation of the board. I'm no expert. Just a fan like you.

As for Edsall, my recollection of him is his run-heavy offense at UConn. Good line. Poor passing game. Smoke and mirrors type stuff. Add to that his sideline dancing routine, the fact that he ran up the score after the game was decided against us three years ago at the Rent, and then the way he didn't even accompany his team back to UConn after the Fiesta Bowl. I think he's the last person I'd want coaching Syracuse. In fact, if I was smart enough, I'd post a picture of him leaving UConn in the "Things better than Marrone's Departure" thread.

Anyway, relax and try not to be so easily offended. Nobody is questioning your fandom.

[quote="bnoro, post: 485813, member: 71"]Wow. I actually agree with you on something. Solid post.
LOL...Me too.

Roscoe, have you been drinking the kool-aid? ;-)[/quote]

i may have been a bit cryptic with my opinions on that guy after robinson -

but i was mixing the koolaid the second i heard about ss taking over-