White boys can't jump? | Syracusefan.com

White boys can't jump?

Rocco

Watching you.
Cooney having himself his own dunk contest tonight. That's 3 breakaway dunks in the last few minutes. He's got a mean streak in him that is carrying the team tonight.

oran_crop_north.jpg

Cooney having himself his own dunk contest tonight. That's 3 breakaway dunks in the last few minutes. He's got a mean streak in him that is carrying the team tonight.

oran_crop_north.jpg
Mean. Business. Smart. If he mixes this in more often, he has breathing room from deep.

dunks, layups, runners, 3's, steals man he may be mistaken for a complete player if he's not careful.
On this game alone, Cooney looked like a Lottery Pick. That was NBA stuff. I love how on steal # 2 he left the 2 BC guys in his dust. Created separation as they say. Had his guy beat on the baseline all game long.

oran_crop_north.jpg

I wanted to see him punch a nun

I wanted to see him punch Laphonso Ellis for butchering his name all night long.

I wanted to see him puch LeRon Ellis for causing me to get into a board argument for semi-defending his butt on here when some folks made judgments simply citing his picture last year. I'm telling you from experience, mugshots catch us at the bottom of our game!

The sad thing is that he & Patrick get paid for that sloppy work.Oh Lord

Exactly. It really isn't difficult to get these kids' names right, pretty much part of your job in that role as a commentator. You have a day or two leading up to the game, tons of info sheets in front of you and you certainly should know who the top players are (Cooney, Ennis, etc) ... and at least have heard of Gerry, not Joey, McNamara. After all, he is a SU legend and current assistant coach.

Better yet, just use last names!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom