Whit's Up With Kielan Whitner | Antwan Cordy | Syracusefan.com

Whit's Up With Kielan Whitner | Antwan Cordy

I stumbled across a few of Kielan Whitner's show "Whit's Up?" on YouTube and I was impressed with his outgoing and accessible personality that brings the personal side to each of his guests. I found it engaging and liked the opportunity to learn about our current players. It brings a different perspective to who we have on our team. In the end, the on-field productivity of the team will be how each player is judged. However, a reason I love College Sports is that we do learn about our players, watch them develop, come across challenges, persevere and grow as they contribute to the building of a highly functional team.

I was a bit disappointment to see that there were only 200 or so views on most of these videos. To me, it brought perspective about each player, about who they are as a human beings - unique individuals committed to bringing greatness back to SUFB. I felt a lot of pride learning about these players. Perhaps its just me that feels this way since I'm one of the few that have viewed these videos.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen these videos and what they thought about it. Whether you felt some pride in learning about the players that have committed bringing excellence to our program.

Ooops. I thought I posted this as a new thread. Not sure how I put the post into OrangeXtreme's post. Sorry about that - I'll try to pay more attention when I do post (which is rarely).

I stumbled across a few of Kielan Whitner's show "Whit's Up?" on YouTube and I was impressed with his outgoing and accessible personality that brings the personal side to each of his guests. I found it engaging and liked the opportunity to learn about our current players. It brings a different perspective to who we have on our team. In the end, the on-field productivity of the team will be how each player is judged. However, a reason I love College Sports is that we do learn about our players, watch them develop, come across challenges, persevere and grow as they contribute to the building of a highly functional team.

I was a bit disappointment to see that there were only 200 or so views on most of these videos. To me, it brought perspective about each player, about who they are as a human beings - unique individuals committed to bringing greatness back to SUFB. I felt a lot of pride learning about these players. Perhaps its just me that feels this way since I'm one of the few that have viewed these videos.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen these videos and what they thought about it. Whether you felt some pride in learning about the players that have committed bringing excellence to our program.
Kielan strikes me as someone who is going to be really successful after football. Impressive young man. Cordy is as likable off the field as he is on it. Seems very mellow.

More than anyone on the team, I am rooting for him to have a good year and stay healthy. He has gone through so much disappointment. It would be great to see him have a big year and get some reward for all the hard work he has put in during his off seasons.

OX has posted these videos each week here on the forum. They are quite good.

Last edited:
I seemed to have missed them. I need to check in here more often :)

It would be great to have more SU Fans watch and learn about our players. It really is cool to get to know them more than as "what have you done for me lately" expectation that all fan bases have. They all seem like great kids doing enjoying their experience. Its great to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom