Who’s going to the Barclays Center games? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who’s going to the Barclays Center games?

for a lot of people who live in nyc area (like myself) and don't get to see the team in person a lot i thought the prices were pretty good.

In for both. Have not done anything about tickets yet.
I am in Lower side line section 23 row 2 seats 11-16 on Friday. Come say hello.
If anyone is stuck with a ticket for Wednesday, I could be convinced to take it.

I'm coming down with 4 from CNY to stay Wednesday through Saturday. I already have tix.

Question to those who live down there or are in the know. Was gonna book in Brooklyn due to site location of games but am now thinking of booking in Manhattan and travelling to games via Uber or public transport. Is it a hassle to get to Barclay from Manhattan and how much time am I looking at in travel if I stay in mid-town?

If its to much of a problem I'm just gonna book in Brooklyn. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm coming down with 4 from CNY to stay Wednesday through Saturday. I already have tix.

Question to those who live down there or are in the know. Was gonna book in Brooklyn due to site location of games but am now thinking of booking in Manhattan and travelling to games via Uber or public transport. Is it a hassle to get to Barclay from Manhattan and how much time am I looking at in travel if I stay in mid-town?

If its to much of a problem I'm just gonna book in Brooklyn. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Depends on where you'll be in Manhattan, but there are good subway options. From Herald Square, right near the MSG, it is about a 20 minute ride every few minutes on several trains. Like 23 minutes from Grand Central. Station at Barclays is literally across from the main entrance to the arena.

Very easy to get to Barclays from midtown. Here are the train lines that go directly to the Barclays Center:

8A40CEA8-F6C6-4F23-B5FD-1F7CCAD44F14.jpeg

If you are in midtown you might want to take the B train from either 42nd or 34th street. Twenty minute ride or so.

I should point out that what I posted above is for the B train.

As others have said, it is definitely very easy to take the subway. It is also quick and inexpensive.

The subway will be your easiest and quickest way of getting there. Like mentioned aboved a ton of different train lines go there and those trains run often. Also i think youll be able to buy tix day off the game no problem, also will prob be cheaper. I wont be buying tickets until an hour or two before the game.

Looks like I’m going with my wife and son. Good thing it’s going to be a buyer’s market. Stubhub prices drop as game day approaches, right?

Just about every single subway line goes to barclays. There are multiple michelin rated restaurants in the area. Park slope and 5th ave is very nice. Id recommend people enjoy brooklyn and explore a bit. Prospect park is a great place to walk around. It cracks me up how ignorant people are on here of the area. I remember cto crapping on it. An apartment in park slope costs about $1m for 1000 sq ft. Not that that matters but even rich people arent paying that if the area isnt nice. The place is full of beautiful brownstones. It really is a gem of a neighborhood. Send me a pm if you need bar restuarant brewery activity ideas. For you cuse heads, theres a dino bbq like 5 blocks away that sells utica and labatt.

Last edited:
For those of you that have never been to the Barclays Center, there is a really good bar a block away that Syracuse Nation tends to take over like we did at the Blarney Rock.

I plan on being there by 5pm on Wednesday -- hope to see a bunch of you there before and after the big win. And there are still plenty of good cheap tix available through the box office, so certainly no rush. I'll probably just wait and pick one up before the game in case anyone else has the same idea. And generally when you get to the top of the escalator (off the subway) you are greeted by a swarm of scalpers.

Hope to see some of you tonight. My kid is basketball crazy, so I hope he gets something out of it. His first SU game was the Barclays game vs. the Cocks but he was too young to pay attention. I don’t have tix yet but I hope to get something near the SU bench.

Hope to see some of you tonight. My kid is basketball crazy, so I hope he gets something out of it. His first SU game was the Barclays game vs. the Cocks but he was too young to pay attention. I don’t have tix yet but I hope to get something near the SU bench.

I wish I was too young to pay attention to that game.

It's a bit of a walk from Barclays but I love Royal Palms Shuffleboard. About the biggest drinking establishment i've found in the nyc area.

Any thoughts on cheap last minute tickets tonight?

For those of you that have never been to the Barclays Center, there is a really good bar a block away that Syracuse Nation tends to take over like we did at the Blarney Rock.

I plan on being there by 5pm on Wednesday -- hope to see a bunch of you there before and after the big win. And there are still plenty of good cheap tix available through the box office, so certainly no rush. I'll probably just wait and pick one up before the game in case anyone else has the same idea. And generally when you get to the top of the escalator (off the subway) you are greeted by a swarm of scalpers.
Have fun tonight! I will be at the game on Friday. See you then!

Ended up booking at Hilton Brooklyn so we could walk to game. OSU is staying here at hotel. Some big boys. Then again, at my height, they all look big.

We'll be loud and proud tonite. Hope it's an SU takeover of the arena.

Thanks for all the input for the area. Appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom