Who’s your favorite player now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who’s your favorite player now

Marek, because he's a skinny white guy who plays hoops, just like me! :D
Hmmm...Bird, Van Horn, Nowitzski? Wonder what those 3 have in common w/ our Slovakian Sensation? ;)

Frank Howard. ;)

Seriously, despite my criticism I want him to do well because if we're going to have sustained success we need him to play well.

I want to wait until after Mich St to crown my fave.

I want to post in every thread how impressive Oshae is.19 years old? Dude is playing like a veteran. Sure, he could probably finish a little better.

I want to post more things that start with I want.

At the end of the Tool song, Sober, Maynard repeats, "I want what I want". That's my favorite.(Tool song).

Yesterday I had System of a Down's song, Chop Suey, in my head. Why'd you leave the keys upon he table? You wanted to. Much of it seems to be about what we want, man.

Not sure I have a favorite player right now. But I did partially write a parody of a song for Frank(which Im not allowed to post), because like Moqui said, the kid really silenced a lot of haters on here. That makes me feel good. I kind of find myself rooting for Chuckwu the same way I did for DC2 and BMK, sadly similar to the sentiment of the guy who used "Corky" in his post had. I didnt fully get what he meant, and I dont feel right for chastising him, because I now agree with him. Lately it's not been going nuts for great players for me, but instead going nuts because the player isnt great, yet does something that helps the team. Right now, Marek is in that group too, but I dont expect him to stay there much longer. When Marek fouled out, some Cuse fans were grumbling, and I said something like, "Come on, it's time for Moyer to step up", and I got some looks of disbelief. I reminded them of MSG, and said it's in him, if that switch ever gets turned on again. Anyhow, I suppose he too is part of the Corky Collective(tm) now. Im actually glad Marek fouled out, so that MM got at least some token playing time in a tight game(being we won, of course).

Chop Suey reminds me of my posting sometimes. SOAD has some stuff that can make a person think, and were great for speaking out against the endless illegal wars like in 1984 with their song, BYOB, so I tip my cap to them:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom