Who did this here? | Syracusefan.com

Who did this here?

How a 2nd year college player doesn't realize the consequences of something like this is beyond me.

I'm confused. Seems to be one of those overnight cash for gold/jewelry exchanges. Nothing illegal based upon the pic. Don't see the issue with NCAA compliance. Please explain.

I'm confused. Seems to be one of those overnight cash for gold/jewelry exchanges. Nothing illegal based upon the pic. Don't see the issue with NCAA compliance. Please explain.

Not sure what it has to do with compliance either other than the assumption that he's receiving gifts.

I'd be more concerned about easy money combined with a cash for gold operation - that rarely implies anything good.

If you count the two checks it comes out to about $25,000

Was he selling the Gold or was that a gift also?

Whats the big deal, I only count $3900 in the picture. I was advised on the main board that it would not be unreasonable for a college football player to be driving a $10,000 car.

If you count the two checks it comes out to about $25,000

Was he selling the Gold or was that a gift also?

I didn't count the checks as the 'pay to the order of' is blacked out. The necklace could be out of a gumball machine.

Whats the big deal, I only count $3900 in the picture. I was advised on the main board that it would not be unreasonable for a college football player to be driving a $10,000 car.

the receipt says "paid to customer 7,310.85

one check is for 15,000

the other check is for 12,310.85

that leaves $20,000 out there somewhere.

the company that paid the checks does credit checks on future payouts on potential business customers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom