Oregon St or Oklahoma St?

I will move my true stories to the OT forum. I will include:

Ronald Reagan
Bill and Hilary
AF-1
AF-2
Several celebrities

Last edited:
I think we match up well with Houston. But we should have beat Rutgers WITHOUT Buddy. Either way I like our chances.

i don’t want to see OK State at all. Give me Oregon State, then Loyola

Houston has one good win all year. It was against Texas Tech, at home in November. They are not scary to me, they’ve played a cupcake schedule. The best team they’ve played the last two months is Wichita State and they split with them. Call me crazy, but if we win I’d prefer Houston to Rutgers.

Houston has one good win all year. It was against Texas Tech, at home in November. They are not scary to me, they’ve played a cupcake schedule. The best team they’ve played the last two months is Wichita State and they split with them. Call me crazy, but if we win I’d prefer Houston to Rutgers.

I tend to agree. Rutgers already played us and attacked the zone well. Houston would be a first time zone client. Here is to hoping we get the chance to play either.

I tend to agree. Rutgers already played us and attacked the zone well. Houston would be a first time zone client. Here is to hoping we get the chance to play either.
I was more nervous for SDSU than I am today for some reason. Honestly believe if we can pull it out today, our first two matchups would have been tougher than our sweet 16 matchup.

Houston isn’t great offensively and plays fairly small. They rebound 40% of their misses but I think that has more to do with the AAC.

I was more nervous for SDSU than I am today for some reason. Honestly believe if we can pull it out today, our first two matchups would have been tougher than our sweet 16 matchup.

Yeah. I want to win badly but enjoying the ride today. Given the challenges this year everything is gravy now.

west virginia will be the toughest team we have to beat to make the f4. i think the winner today will be cutting down the nets in a week.

west virginia will be the toughest team we have to beat to make the f4. i think the winner today will be cutting down the nets in a week.
If we made it, not sure we could keep Baylor or Gonzaga from scoring 90+.

Rutgers or Houston?
Oregon St or Oklahoma St?

I will move my true stories to the OT forum. I will include:

Ronald Reagan
Bill and Hilary
AF-1
AF-2
Several celebrities
I want Rutgers and fatty Harper

That Loyola was a fun team to watch, hard to beat Sister Jean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom