Who do we close with? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who do we close with?

With the WR decommit and 1 RB on the ropes i hope we can bring in one of each. I more DE DT OL CB would be a solid close.

I don't think we need anymore WRs or RBs or OLs. Everything on D we need more of so yes DT, DE, CB & DBs. I'm more impressed with the 2 RBs we have than the one we lost...however the WR we lost was a potential great recruit. Jo-el the RB that couldn't qualify hurt us last year.

I don't think we need anymore WRs or RBs or OLs. Everything on D we need more of so yes DT, DE, CB & DBs. I'm more impressed with the 2 RBs we have than the one we lost...however the WR we lost was a potential great recruit. Jo-el the RB that couldn't qualify hurt us last year.
I think if we took 5 WR so early in the process, the staff wants 5 WR.

I feel like we’ve passed on some marginal kids to fill the remaining spots and maybe are holding the scholarships open to hit the free agent market. With the way HCDB railed about depth I can’t imagine we’re going to hold these ships open going into the season, but you have to upgrade the talent and not go backwards. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

A number of top grad transfers are still wide open. 3 kids that immediately come to mind are obviously Gus Edwards but there’s also Kentucky WR Jeff Badet and Notre Dame WR/ATH Corey Holmes.

Could be kids hitting the open market after spring ball to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom