Who do you want as the new OC? | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Who do you want as the new OC?

Anae sounds like a good hire if true - from his bio on the UVA site … “A three-time Frank Broyles Award nominee for Assistant Coach of the Year” … “In the previous 126 seasons of Virginia football before Anae took over the offense, UVA never had a 3,000-yard passer and only once had a quarterback that amassed 3,000+ yards of total offense in a season.

In Anae’s first four seasons as Virginia’s offensive coordinator, the Cavaliers have had two 3,000-yard passers and the UVA single-season record for total offense has been broken three times.”

He played oline in college and has coached it. He’s also not coaching for UVA in their bowl game and I’m ready for that official announcement

If this is true, makes me sick that Pete Thamel is spilling the beans (early?). I want the ink dry before announcements are made

Who says the ink isn't dry yet?

UVA nuked Bronco ages ago (in football years), and has had their new HC for a while now.

Their now former OC resigned. He's been a free agent ever since.

So, we may have reached out to him on Day 1, and it's all over but for announcing it.

If this is true, makes me sick that Pete Thamel is spilling the beans (early?). I want the ink dry before announcements are made
To be fair, all he's said is we are "targeting" - no done deals... but, yeah, it would be nice if they just announced it and we had no rumor mill prior... rumor mill leaks can often mean an agent playing up another party to counter/sweeten their offer

Robert Anae

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

We should probably have a day in Cali's honor.

Random Message Board Bump Day (Cali Day)
This is actually a brilliant idea and a great thing to do on a scheduled off-season day.

This is actually a brilliant idea and a great thing to do on a scheduled off-season day.
There are some days where it is really slim pickings trying to find a special celebration of the date.

I think this is going to happen.