Who does UConn hire to replace Ollie? | Syracusefan.com

Who does UConn hire to replace Ollie?

Alsacs

Living Legend
We can be frustrated here but man the UConn program has fallen hard. Marsh must like it.
Ollie is probably DOA.

Who can they get?
Danny Hurley from URI?
Steve Pikiell from Rutgers just got paid.
Jim Calhoun out of retirement?
Tom Crean?

Their halfcourt offense makes our half court offense look professional.

We can be frustrated here but man the UConn program has fallen hard. Marsh must like it.
Ollie is probably DOA.

Who can they get?
Danny Hurley from URI?
Steve Pikiell from Rutgers just got paid.
Jim Calhoun out of retirement?
Tom Crean?

Their halfcourt offense makes our half court offense look professional.
No one. Living here in Ct., I don't think they have the money to fire Ollie and hire someone else. For some strange reason, they gave him a extension recently.

As crazy as it sounds, would you leave Rhode Island to go to UConn? And by that I mean, Hurley is probably on his way to a bigger school than Rhody. Would you risk that to move to UConn right now?
Get ready to roll your eyes at me. Im talking Bobby Hurley from ASU. I think Uconn still has potential to be that job and obviously they have a faint glimmer of hope to join the p5

Leave the PAC for the AAC?
I mean i could see a pac guy leaving for a big east job, and uconns a storied program. I dont think its the same as leaving for tulsa. Memphis and Cincy are AAC big NCAA programs as well

I know it’s a slow weekend but why are you discussing Uconnvicts? Hearing that school name is like fingernails on a chalkboard...I despise it. Carry on.

Get ready to roll your eyes at me. Im talking Bobby Hurley from ASU. I think Uconn still has potential to be that job and obviously they have a faint glimmer of hope to join the p5
Hurley could be a candidate to replace Coach K and you think he would take the UConn job?
UConn can’t afford the Rutgers coach.

Remember when Ollie turned down the Lakers and Thunder to coach a mid major in the AAC?

14E646D4-3E81-4AFD-9693-B5B142F4453A.gif

No one. Living here in Ct., I don't think they have the money to fire Ollie and hire someone else. For some strange reason, they gave him a extension recently.
:rolling: