Who else is in a great freekin mood today?? | Syracusefan.com

Who else is in a great freekin mood today??

cpatrocks

Starter
God I love Tyler Ennis!

wombat.jpg

After the game last night I checked the mail and my Buffalo tickets had arrived...you better believe I'm in a great freekin' mood today!

I watch all the games on dvr and by the time I started watching last night it was almost over. The entire game I'm thinking "we are going to lose this one" especially with BMK out. They finally tied it and then I'm thinking 'well, maybe we can escape here". Then the kid hits both FTs and I'm like "well, that's it". Then.....BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGG. Pitt has just come down with an incurable case of, that's right, Ennis Envy!!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I am freakin snowed in and watching ESPN replay of 'The Shot II" and loving it. Why I bothered to record it last night I don't know. ESPN has played in 20 times if they have played it once.

Add to this thread, Who has replied to more threads here than the work they have done at their job?
I am so very happy, but I can't believe I am banging out work with vigor. Snowed in and still working from home while I see many "inactives" on im. Haters be hating, WE ARE A GREAT BASKETBALL TEAM!

Best in the country. Anyone who doesn't see that has an agenda.

Add to this thread, Who has replied to more threads here than the work they have done at their job?

Well in my defense its a snow day and we are closed so other than a few emails and phone calls I've done zero work.

I called in.

Only partly because of the game, I swear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom