Who else is looking foward to Bourama next season. | Syracusefan.com

Who else is looking foward to Bourama next season.

Sidibe? More like Si-Deebo tonight.

Loving this newfound aggressiveness from him.

E0128120-6A63-4393-9099-0F5193C36A06.gif

So happy for him. He has a fire in his eye that’s never been there before.
Still not a guy you feed in the post to create his own shot though.

Sidibe? More like Si-Deebo tonight.

Loving this newfound aggressiveness from him.

View attachment 177499
I think this could be the next great hoops board alter-ego.

Boeheim...Zombie Boeheim
DeShaun...MEshaun
Good Scoop...Bad Scoop
Buddy...Bidet (as my elderly father jokingly calls him when he plays poorly :cool:)
Dolezaj...Dolemite

& now: Sidibe...SiDeebo

I feel like I’m missing a few good ones from over the years.

Last edited:
Good to seem him completely healthy and fired up.

After one recent game in which Sidibe played well, Boeheim said there's a lot more he can do.
So who knows what next season may bring?
Maybe an expansion of his shooting range to five feet?

These last three games are going to give us an unrealistic expectation all summer as to what we can expect out of the center position next year.

Hmmm...that's pretty negative. I get how this board operates, so I kind know what you mean (people will be talking about we have the center position "locked up"). But I think what these last three games show is that there is more there than he was showing through the early and mid point of the season. I not a glass is half full or empty person...glass is what it is. So is there reason to doubt? Sure. But there is no denying that these last few games he's been a borderline monster/double-double machine. There have been a lot of good YoY surprises with SU and let's he's one of them.

44cuse

Idk why they ignored him for so long tonight on offense
Let's face it. He will most likely always be the 5th option but one thing I was so impressed with was that he grabbed an offensive rebound, made a fake move and went straight up for a dunk. No dribbling, no bringing the ball down low. Just ball fake, step and jam. I thought Olajuwon was out there.

i saw our per 40 foul numbers the other day and if i remember correctly bourama was 9 and marek around 7.
both had 9 disqualifications.

Some things to takeaway from this game:

1) - BC has no size to speak of.
2) - BC had no inside game and were just shooting threes.
3) - As a result of those first two, Sidibe was able to stay out of foul trouble.

This is three terrific games for him and I am really happy to see it for him. It's all about confidence and that is building in him :)

Count me in the “light switch has flipped” crowd.

As Sid has said himself, he’s stopped overthinking and is just reacting.

Bodes well. But he does need to beef up and get some help in the post.

Sid also has better touch than people think has from day 1.

Ive NEVER seen anyone get as many terrible fouls called on them as they have on him HE ING LOOOOKS AT SOMEONE THEY CALL A FOUL. Whats funny is an hour after I posted something like that I read a post on here about how Marek gets away with murder and its never called because hes so skinny. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom