who else is nervous in their pants? | Syracusefan.com

who else is nervous in their pants?

that was the greatest post ever.
That was Terry! He came on and made his famous "nervous in my pants" quote. A lively discussion with ensued and Terry was piling up "likes". Something came up which referenced gender and a disparaging remark was made in jest which contained the name of a moderator... and POOF!@#$

The entire thread disappeared into the ether of the nether-net!
Poor Terry hasn't been seen since... tis a shame!

Nowhere near as good as the guy who wanted to buy the love potion or whatever that was from ten years ago, but pretty solid.

I steadfast maintain that this was still the greatest post ever made in the history of this forum going back to the aol days. It would make my year if it could somehow be dug up and we could read all of the comments that were made.

Litetally gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the nervous in the pants thread, but I remember the love potion thread and it would be hard to top.

that was and is the leader in the clubhouse
Nowhere near as good as the guy who wanted to buy the love potion or whatever that was from ten years ago, but pretty solid.

I missed the nervous in the pants thread, but I remember the love potion thread and it would be hard to top.

Agree 100%--hard to imagine that thread ever being topped!

Can someone summarize the love potion thread?

Wow--not sure if I can do it justice, but here's the synopsis: some clown poster asked for legal advice from board lawyers, because he'd paid several hundred dollars to a witch for a love potion he'd given to some woman against her knowledge, and wanted to find out what options he had to get a refund because she hadn't fallen in love with him.

The best part was: he was completely serious. The thread quickly turned into making fun of the guy, who promptly stopped posting. I sh-t you not, it was freaking hilarious.

Wow--not sure if I can do it justice, but here's the synopsis: some clown poster asked for legal advice from board lawyers, because he'd paid several hundred dollars to a witch for a love potion, and wanted to find out what options he had to get a refund because it hadn't worked.

The best part was: he was completely serious. The thread quickly turned into making fun of the guy, who promptly stopped posting. I sh-t you not, it was freaking hilarious.

clearly the right course of action was to lawyer up and file a lawsuit. alexander and catalano probably would have taken the case.

Is everyone forgetting the long thread started by a new poster that wanted affirmation for changing his affiliation to Duke so he might please a Duke coed?

i believe that was raoul duke. cant remember if he is on haitus this year or last year. that was freakin hilarious.

RandyGoDuke (née RandyGoOrange)

He's still around. He claims his switch in allegiance was only for hoops and that he's still seeing the girl.

i believe that was raoul duke. cant remember if he is on haitus this year or last year. that was freakin hilarious.
Haha, it wasn't Raoul Duke for sure. I think RandyGoCuse or RandyGoOrange is correct though

That was Terry! He came on and made his famous "nervous in my pants" quote. A lively discussion with ensued and Terry was piling up "likes". Something came up which referenced gender and a disparaging remark was made in jest which contained the name of a moderator... and POOF!@#$

The entire thread disappeared into the ether of the nether-net!
Poor Terry hasn't been seen since... tis a shame!

why don't the mods delete just the one post instead of the entire thread??

Wow--not sure if I can do it justice, but here's the synopsis: some clown poster asked for legal advice from board lawyers, because he'd paid several hundred dollars to a witch for a love potion, and wanted to find out what options he had to get a refund because it hadn't worked.

His seriousness was so awesome and the responses that people had (coupled with his responses) make that the best thread ever. Puts Randygoduke to shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom