who else is nervous in their pants? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

who else is nervous in their pants?

I guess perhaps Ill post in the future. Who knew It would be so well received. I was in the chat room and got booted, I was then banned from reading or posting on the board. not sure what happened :( I checked today and I could post again. I like it here.

I guess perhaps Ill post in the future. Who knew It would be so well received. I was in the chat room and got booted, I was then banned from reading or posting on the board. not sure what happened :( I checked today and I could post again. I like it here.
Why ruin your post to like ratio.

Definitely hang in there. A lot of fun, witty, basketball-intelligent folk on the board, and almost all of us are fickle. If I can offer advise (still working on listening to my own advise :) ), try to take harsh criticism as either a sarcastic jab and joke or you can always use the ignore feature.

I now realize that I am hypocritical at times, seen as overly positive by some, a little over the top, etc. More importantly, I realize that my personality conflicts with some, but I won't take it personally. Turning the other way when someone is looking for an argument works really well.

Now, people have the word "tee" to be synonymous with "like". As long as I'm not considered a circus freak, I am enjoying feeding off of everyone's positive energy.

Incredulous enough is how I started here. An ultra-negative post about not getting a recruit a while back.
The tide is turning folks, let's enjoy this dance!

And also to note, seems like people like you already, so keep it coming.

SUball

I know the mods here can be strict, but I didn't know they had the power to keep someone from reading the board. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom