Who else wishes that... | Syracusefan.com

Who else wishes that...

Saw a mention in the game thread but was out watching for dinner/drinks on mute... what exactly happened here?

Saw a mention in the game thread but was out watching for dinner/drinks on mute... what exactly happened here?
I think he was an su alumn. He was ecstatic and listed a bunch of SU football legends. It was perfect for the moment (as opposed to the typical downplay we get from our alumns out of fear of appearing biased. I despise that.)

...we weren't wearing clown suits for our most iconic football win in the last ~30 years?
Those uniforms will now have a special place in my heart just like the gray threads with the orange helmets we wore last year during the VaTech upset!

Those uniforms will now have a special place in my heart just like the gray threads with the orange helmets we wore last year during the VaTech upset!
Ugh... I forgot about that.

We wore Georgetown colors when we knocked off a ranked VT, thereby symbolizing hope for the first time in a tangible way in the Babers era, and we wore glorified Clemson clown suits last night when we got our biggest win in ~30 years.

When can we wear our uniforms when we play an iconic game?

We can play in the buff if we win games against college elites.just paint the numbers on back and QB be careful if you take he ball under center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom