Who felt that earthquake? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who felt that earthquake?

shook my house. Crazy and unsettling feeling for a couple seconds. Then back to life lol
I'm near Schenectady and felt nothing. But at 12:15 I got a public safety alert on my phone warning of aftershocks in the area, saying the quake could be felt throughout NY State.

I'm near Schenectady and felt nothing. But at 12:15 I got a public safety alert on my phone warning of aftershocks in the area, saying the quake could be felt throughout NY State.
Ditto

Felt in White Plains for a good 15-20 seconds and immediately knew it was an earthquake.. I have spoken with clients and family in Rhinebeck,NY (Hudson Valley), Suffolk County, Nassau County, Bayonne NJ, and Stamford CT and everyone felt it.
I remember an earthquake in Syracuse around 1985 - that one I thought was caused by bad gas from all the beer I had at the Orange Grove the night before.

Since it touched NY/NJ, looking forward to the “Super Earthquake of the Century” headlines.

Shook up my rickety house here in the town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County.
Solid 10-15 seconds of shaking.
From a town known as Oyster Bay, Long Island. Came a Tee with a “thumbs up” in his hand. Sorry, getting ready to see Joel at the Garden in a few weeks.

Yes, I felt the quake here in Central Jersey. I was watching the MLB Network at the time which is based in Secaucus and one of the hosts says, “Are we having an earthquake? I think we’re having an earthquake!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom