Who gets the loudest applause on senior night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who gets the loudest applause on senior night

Maybe not outwardly, it's just not who Robey is.

Not directed specifically at you - but, it's a mistake to think he won't be flooded with emotion...on the inside.

Here's hoping affect from the standing, roaring ovation and love stays with him for the rest of life.
Oh, I completely agree. He's an introvert who prefers to remain stoic to the point where he even tries to mask the fact that hes breathing heavy while hustling during games. The kid has never given any less than maximum effort on the court & this should be commended & applauded loudly.

The kid has never given any less than maximum effort on the court & this should be commended & applauded loudly.
I wouldn't say that. But I do think he should be commended and applauded loudly. Which of course he will be.

Hopefully, all of them.

Soft spot in my heart for DC, given all he's been through. But as fans, I hope we give ALL of those guys huge ovations. All of them have been important contributors to some exciting moments in program history. DC's career might not have unfolded like he / we envisioned when he was a McD's all american, but he was a part of two final four teams. Roberson was a huge factor in our F4 run last year. And while Gillon's / White's stories are still being written, they have been as good as everything they were billed to be -- which is rare for transfers.

I'm really interested in what JB has to say about Robey at the Basket Ball. Doesn't he usually make some comments about each senior's contributions to the program? If so, people should be told not to eat while JB's talking to avoid the risk of choking when he actually says something complimentary.

Coleman, followed closely by Roberson.

A) Dajuan Coleman
B) Tyler Roberson
C) Andrew White III
D) John Gillon III
E) Doyin Akentobi-Adeyeye

I think you are very much discounting what legendary acts Gillon has done. He's the 1 that will be rememberd the longest. No offense to the other 3.

I think you are very much discounting what legendary acts Gillon has done. He's the 1 that will be rememberd the longest. No offense to the other 3.
That's not my order. I think it's Gillon also. Most recent hero and he personally beat fricken Duke. That's legend status.

Any chance someone will record the Senior Night activities before the game and post it here? Even if its only on a smart phone, I'd love to see it (and I'm sure many other "snowbirds" here in Florida would too).

Any chance someone will record the Senior Night activities before the game and post it here? Even if its only on a smart phone, I'd love to see it (and I'm sure many other "snowbirds" here in Florida would too).

I'm 100% sure that SU will have a video and it will get posted.

That's not my order. I think it's Gillon also. Most recent hero and he personally beat fricken Duke. That's legend status.

reading comprehension helps... in my head, I 'read' numbers - now I see letters. my bad

From the "What have you done for me lately?" department if he has a strong game against Louisville it will be Gillon. If he shoots 2 - 12 with 5 TOs he'll be booed off the floor.

I'll be saving my loudest for DC and Robey.