• Chris

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • XMas

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Neither gets drafted

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
TBCuse11 said:
Chris will be top 15. Thats his floor. The NBA doesnt care that Jimmy has frozen this kid out. His talent is undeniable and he will get paid well.

Jimmy hasn't frozen out anyone. He's trying to win each game, one by one. And right now Chris isn't playing well nor as well as others.

The only way Rak goes higher than McCullough is if McCullough doesn't declare this year. They aren't close in terms of NBA prospects. Christmas is a borderline prospect. McCullough is a lottery talent.

Saying he is not ready does not equate to doing everything he can to keep him here.
Fair enough! Let me rephrase: verbally JB is giving every indication that McC should come back for one more yr!

I assume you are not inferring that JB does not want McC to come back to SU next yr?Oh Lord

Jimmy hasn't frozen out anyone. He's trying to win each game, one by one. And right now Chris isn't playing well nor as well as others.
That is a great point and i believe that to be true. But let me ask you this, there were times that RP was out there down the stretch against vt and McC was not. Is McCnot playing as well as RP in your opinion?

And obviously RP is a guard and McC is a forward but JB could play a line up of Rak, McC , TRob, G and TC. That imo is our 5 most skilled/talented players. But that lineup lately has rarely if ever been out there. Now i get it, JB and most others dont think TRob is a 3 and that is why we dont see that lineup anymore. But still most would agree those are our 5 most talented players so it makes for an interesting debate imo

Fair enough! Let me rephrase: verbally JB is giving every indication that McC should come back for one more yr!

This I can agree with wholeheartedly.

I assume you are not inferring that JB does not want McC to come back to SU next yr?Oh Lord

Nope.

Just saying that JB saying that McC is not ready for the NBA does mean that he is doing everything he can to make sure he stays.

It also doesn't mean he wants him to leave.