Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014?

For anyone who would like to buy tickets at face value for the games we we will not be attending, please see the schedule below. The games in Orange are the ones we will be attending, games in blue are sold or reserved.

The prices last year were $34.25 per seat (you must buy both seats) and the Fine lot parking pass is $25.00.

Section 129 Row L Seats 8 and 9 with seatbacks.

Just PM me with your interest.
2014 SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

August
30 VILLANOVA

September
6 OPEN
13 at Central Michigan
20 MARYLAND
27 vs. Notre Dame (MetLife Stadium) New York's College Classic
October
3 LOUISVILLE ESPN/ESPN2
11 FLORIDA STATE - SOLD
18 at Wake Forest
25 at Clemson

November
1 NC STATE
8 DUKE
15 OPEN
22 at Pittsburgh
29 at Boston College

For anyone who would like to buy tickets at face value for the games we we will not be attending, please see the schedule below. The games in Orange are the ones we will be attending, games in blue are sold or reserved.

The prices last year were $34.25 per seat (you must buy both seats) and the Fine lot parking pass is $25.00.

Section 129 Row L Seats 8 and 9 with seatbacks.

Just PM me with your interest.
2014 SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

August
30 VILLANOVA

September
6 OPEN
13 at Central Michigan
20 MARYLAND
27 vs. Notre Dame (MetLife Stadium) New York's College Classic
October
3 LOUISVILLE ESPN/ESPN2
11 FLORIDA STATE - SOLD
18 at Wake Forest
25 at Clemson

November
1 NC STATE
8 DUKE
15 OPEN
22 at Pittsburgh
29 at Boston College

I'll have to wait until we get closer to the season, see what my old mans schedule is like. I'll shoot you a PM in August to see what you have left.

Moving to Syracuse by this summer and will get tickets then. My wife told me I need to hold off until we get there so we know what we will need for down payment on house. We are looking to get tickets in 301 or 302; only a matter of time.

You'll need min 3.5 % down for an FHA loan (can get up to 6% seller concessions) ... min 5% down for a Conventional loan (can get up to 3% seller concessions) ... or if want to live in more Rural settings, there are some 0% down loans ... Also, 0% down if you are a Vet (can get up to 6% seller concessions) ...... I am a Realtor in Syracuse area, if you need any further help

I'll be in 302 again though I won't get to all the games. Just happy to hang out with dedicated SU fans and make a contribution to SU via a season ticket. This board and the Fine tailgate have been a godsend for those of us that live outside CNY. Thanks to all of you...

So this is impressive. I've counted roughly 260 season tickets in this thread alone between all of us and a few of our friends. That is awesome.

We should all be in the same section as we are the Syracuse Football diehards. That would be fun.

I just landed a job at Syracuse University, so the season tickets are coming back!

Congrats bud. What will you be doing? Hopefully working in the SUAD... ;)

Congrats bud. What will you be doing? Hopefully working in the SUAD... ;)

I'm going to be the Communications Coordinator for Imagining America. It's a think tank based on campus.

Congrats! Great news! 302?

It all depends on price range. But I will certainly migrate over from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom