20plus

2nd String
With NC falling off with 2 injuries.

I mean it very tough to say?

Vtech has the best win (MSU) ???

NDAME???

Virginia, NC State, ND, Tech.

Pick any.

It's sad. We may be the 10th or 11th best team in the conference.

With NC falling off with 2 injuries.

I mean it very tough to say?

Vtech has the best win (MSU) ???

NDAME???

I think we have the chance to be. Top 4 are locked in (Duke, Ville, FSU, UVA). Teams 5 and 6 likely to land NCAA spots. No reason we can’t beat out NC State (we play at home), Va Tech (play twice), ND (win at their place and even things up), UNC (we play at home). Plenty of time left but need the win tonight.

Cuse!

I think we have the chance to be. Top 4 are locked in (Duke, Ville, FSU, UVA). Teams 5 and 6 likely to land NCAA spots. No reason we can’t beat out NC State (we play at home), Va Tech (play twice), ND (win at their place and even things up), UNC (we play at home). Plenty of time left but need the win tonight.

Cuse!

I definitely appreciate your optimism! LGO!

SU is anywhere from 7th to 14th right now. I think that they're probably closer to the middle of the pack, but that's not saying much because the ACC doesn't have much strength this season. ND is a decent team and it was a one possession game. VA Tech is probably a bit better, but SU can still win at home.

The NCAA needs 64 68 teams, but while they have to come from somewhere I don't think the ACC gets more than 5 teams, unless there are some big surprise wins down the stretch that push some meh teams into the 9-12 seeds.

Virginia, NC State, ND, Tech.

Pick any.

It's sad. We may be the 10th or 11th best team in the conference.

I think we get to decide our fate on March 3rd...in an old fashioned Big East battle for position!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom