Who is going to Dinosaur to drown their sorrows? | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to Dinosaur to drown their sorrows?

I know, Rick. I haven't seen you in probably 10 years, since one Big East tournament or another at Blarney

Point is, whomever ignored my previous posts saying I was using a walker and perhaps the small gang was gathered UPSTAIRS per my waitress, and no one paid attention to her calling upstairs to say it to whomever, coupled with the fact that McMahon's had the game listed on their chalkboard as us v Duke NOT Miami, meant that when I realized it was 11:50 and I still had to pick up my tickets somewhere and my
iPhone kept dying and I felt abandoned by everyone...

That's just the hors d'oeurve to the whole SU related story which I don't think I have ever shared here.

Rick is going to the Dinosaur in Syracuse. The ribs are better there.

son and his roomie got dino for the game. true story.

me? I had a hot turkey sandwich at halftime. now you know the rest of the story.

If I was there I would have tracked ya down, NYC. Hope you are well!

I know, Rick. I haven't seen you in probably 10 years, since one Big East tournament or another at Blarney

Point is, whomever ignored my previous posts saying I was using a walker and perhaps the small gang was gathered UPSTAIRS per my waitress, and no one paid attention to her calling upstairs to say it to whomever, coupled with the fact that McMahon's had the game listed on their chalkboard as us v Duke NOT Miami, meant that when I realized it was 11:50 and I still had to pick up my tickets somewhere and my
iPhone kept dying and I felt abandoned by everyone...

That's just the hors d'oeurve to the whole SU related story which I don't think I have ever shared here.
Ok what did I miss?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom