WHO IS JACK CHAMBERS...? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WHO IS JACK CHAMBERS...?

Isn’t that every game though?
Not always… sometimes, against teams with lesser defenses, it’s more about Can we stop them?

I don't really know what this means, but guessing #9 in a conference of 14 teams right after playing Wagner is kinda suspect, if I read that correctly.

Yep — you got it right, mostly (#9 with Wagner excluded. With that game I think we’re #7) That’s why I said I’m not sure. By total yards we’re very good, yard per carry not so much.

Their Offense is what it is. They will be missing Leary, and that makes them less dangerous. I’m more concerned with their Defense. IMO this whole game comes down to… How do we put points on the board?

Yeah, agreed. If we see our O slice through them on a couple of drives it will be a long day for them. Or Tucker ripping off 4-5 yds per carry. Very unlikely - but good offense by us early would likely drain the color from Doreen’s face

He played well last year at ECU, they almost pulled off the upset 31-28. Against Georgia, as to be expected, not so good.

Coworkers son was a WR on last years CSU team, the father spoke highly of him. Surprised he ended up at State for his grad year. Had a relatively decent arm for FCS. Wished he made better decisions on option plays and broken down passes seeing as his scrambling should be his strength

Lots of discussion about chambers in the NCSt threads especially the thread about saturdays game when he played a lot.
He can throw. Played in a air raid O. Just keep everything in front. Dont give up anything cheap and i personally think we crush them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom