Who is the next 2019 to commit? | Syracusefan.com

Who is the next 2019 to commit?

Who commits next?

• Total voters
I think we get both akok and Guerrier but not the other 2, hopefully cockburn and Whitney that would round out an amazing class

Your mom seems pretty eager to commit.

Not really. That was unnecessary. It's just been too long since I dropped a mom joke on the board.

Hasn't been that long since I dropped your mom, though.

That was also unnecessary.

Guerrier

I was thinking in general, but if you want to specify I'm cool with that.
The voting list seems to be mostly SU recruits/leans. Plus it's not really "fun" to guess on recruits that are going somewhere else (along with being potentially bad karma). JMO.

Last edited:
Of those listed, Akok gets my vote to sign with Syracuse. I give us maybe a 25% chance of landing Stewart. IMO Girard, as much as I'd love to get him, ends up at Michigan unless Beilein leaves to coach the Pistons. Guerrier is blowing up, and I can see him landing with a blue blood (I think he's that good).

Yea I think we'll make the final lists for Girard and Stewart but can't see us landing them

should be an option for "other" or "none of the above"

in any case, we're unlikely to know the answer until the fall. other than very late commits, most kids like to announce when school is in session

The dead period starts tomorrow guys. We have a long wait.

All of these kids visiting St. John's, Uconn and Illinois. Is Cuse hoop closed right now?

Uwhoconn , St Jokes & ILL-on-noyed are not a threat.
Golden already went to the Illini and Whitney is a possibility there. St. John's is after Kofi and Akok just visited Uconn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom