Who is the Tom Cruise look alike on Boeheim's staff? | Syracusefan.com

Who is the Tom Cruise look alike on Boeheim's staff?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Okay, I hate to use up a whole thread on this, but I have wondered all year who he is. On the medical staff? He always sits next to someone whom I assume is the team's doctor.

Besides, it's a slow week.

Looking for a date?
Nope! He is very handsome, though.

But I do want to know who he is. Was hoping one of our mainstays would give me a real answer. (No offense, Sugiant.) Now the Pitino news is breaking and my little question will sink out of sight. And I'll never know, never never know. I'll go to my grave, not knowing.

Funny, we noticed him and thought he looked like a young Pitino from a distance. JB usually has a stat guy who sits near him in games, wonder if that's who it is? A new stat guy.

Nope! He is very handsome, though.

But I do want to know who he is. Was hoping one of our mainstays would give me a real answer. (No offense, Sugiant.) Now the Pitino news is breaking and my little question will sink out of sight. And I'll never know, never never know. I'll go to my grave, not knowing.
Nothing to be sorry about. I've turned into a lurker...

The younger guy further to the left is the guy I think you are talking about. Again my uneducated guess is a new stat guy???? Maybe it is Kip Wellman. There are so many new people in the athletic department, who knows.

19500007-mmmain.jpg

The younger guy further to the left is the guy I think you are talking about. Again my uneducated guess is a new stat guy???? Maybe it is Kip Wellman. There are so many new people in the athletic department, who knows.

19500007-mmmain.jpg
When did BillOrange join the staff? Were the Spike Lee seats not good enough? Looking like a sexy beast in the sweater vest.

19500007-mmmain.jpg
You are correct, ma'am!

When did BillOrange join the staff? Were the Spike Lee seats not good enough? Looking like a s e xy beast in the sweater vest.

Is this the first time in board history that anyone has used Courier New in a post? Brings me back to college when you would use this font to easily meet minimum page requirements on papers.

Is this the first time in board history that anyone has used Courier New in a post? Brings me back to college when you would use this font to easily meet minimum page requirements on papers.
Habit acquired from Nunes website comments zone to signal sarcasm. I'm sure it's a violation of cool guy netiquette to explain that either before or after being misunderstood, but that ain't one of my 99 problems.

This the guy?

This particular picture is not very Cruise-like.

http://cuse.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1181&path=mbasket

2015-16 Men's Basketball Coaching Staff
Coaches
Expand
Wellman_Kip_2014_web.jpg

Kip Wellman
Director of Operations

Phone: 2082
Email: rdwellma

Kip Wellman, a former graduate assistant at Syracuse, was named director of men’s basketball operations in August 2013.

His responsibilities include managing the operation of the men’s basketball office, coordinating team travel, serving as the liaison with department support services, assist in the management of Syracuse basketball camps and clinics, and coordinate recruiting visits.

Wellman returns to Syracuse after serving as a director of player development and then as an assistant coach at Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers were the 2012 Sun Belt Tournament Champions and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

He was a three-year letter winner in basketball at Embry-Riddle University. Wellman completed his bachelor’s degree at Transylvania in 2005, earning a bachelor of arts in business.

Wellman enrolled in the master’s program at Syracuse in 2005 and began a four-year stay as a graduate assistant with the men’s basketball program. He received a M.S. degree in higher education in 2009.

His duties as a graduate assistant included coordinating film exchange and Syracuse’s Elite Camp. He also helped with video production and breakdown, the preparation of scouting reports and game planning.

He and his wife, Allison, reside in Syracuse.

This the guy?

This particular picture is not very Cruise-like.

http://cuse.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1181&path=mbasket

2015-16 Men's Basketball Coaching Staff
Coaches
Expand
Wellman_Kip_2014_web.jpg

Kip Wellman
Director of Operations

Phone: 2082
Email: rdwellma. . . . . . . .

Kip Wellman, a former graduate assistant at Syracuse, was named director of men’s basketball operations in August 2013.

His responsibilities include managing the operation of the men’s basketball office, coordinating team travel, serving as the liaison with department support services, assist in the management of Syracuse basketball camps and clinics, and coordinate recruiting visits.

Wellman returns to Syracuse after serving as a director of player development and then as an assistant coach at Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers were the 2012 Sun Belt Tournament Champions and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

He was a three-year letter winner in basketball at Embry-Riddle University. Wellman completed his bachelor’s degree at Transylvania in 2005, earning a bachelor of arts in business.

Wellman enrolled in the master’s program at Syracuse in 2005 and began a four-year stay as a graduate assistant with the men’s basketball program. He received a M.S. degree in higher education in 2009.

His duties as a graduate assistant included coordinating film exchange and Syracuse’s Elite Camp. He also helped with video production and breakdown, the preparation of scouting reports and game planning.

He and his wife, Allison, reside in Syracuse.
Harrison, as we can see from your avatar photo, not all photos do the person justice. Wellman is much more handsome than his picture portrays.

So now we have Rick Pitino on the plane and Tom Cruise on the SU bench. I wonder who will show up next?

Funny thing. I was on a flight from Dallas to Houston today and had George Clooney and Richard Branson of all people on the flight! Not sure if they were together or not. I snapped a quick picture:

2922749A00000578-0-image-m-33_1432888308774.jpg