who is winning the the P5 conf titles | Syracusefan.com

who is winning the the P5 conf titles

upperdeck

Living Legend
looking across the other P5

B10
OSU-Mich will win their side. I dont see PSU at all
The other side already everyone already has 1 loss

Purdue beating Minn was huge if they lose only 1 more they could win that side but could a 3 loss team win that side
Purdue has Ill/Iowa/Maryland
Minn has Ill/PSU/Iowa
Ill losing to Ind hurts they have Mich and Iowa/Purdue.Minn
Iowa has OSU/Purdue/Minn

SEC

Ga-Ala dont play so odds are they each end up with no more than 1 loss .

Could you imagine a world where Tenn beats both, but loses to LSU/Kent and doesnt win that side but ends up 10-2 with two top 5 wins and gets into the CFP?
If Tenn wins one of those 2 games then it becomes interesting if its GA they beat.. it could put 1 loss GA out of the SEC but into the CFP.

But imagine if Tenn beats GA loses to Ole miss and ol Miss beats Ala and now you have 4 loss SEC teams in the end with 1 getting a 2nd loss in the SEC title game. Although I have to go dig deep to see if that could fall that way.

P12
You got USC/UCLA/Ore/Utah fighting for it
USC plays 2 of the 3
UTAH plays all 3
UCLA plays all 3
Ore plays 2 of the 3

it could come down to the USC/Ore getting in because they dont play each other but i doubt anyone gets thru without a loss

B12
Kansas is the story
but KSU/TCU/Ok st are probably all better
In a schedule twist TCU plays all 3 in the next 3 weeks.

ACC
Clemsons to win.
NC st has to win the next 2 to stay in it
Wake has to win out most likely and has the easiest schedule army/BC/Lou coming up but Duke/UNC could also trip them up.
SU we find out the next 2 weeks what they have
FSU loses this week and probably done

the other side who knows..
Duke could win it all.
UNC could get thru
We probably know in 2-3 weeks where Pitt will be.
Miami at 2-2 but no ACC games is still there to salvage a season

i think Purdue makes the final. A lot of NFL talent on that field.

I think Clemson is beatable. If it was in the dome would be a different game but it is hard to win at Death Valley…

i think Purdue makes the final. A lot of NFL talent on that field.

I think Clemson is beatable. If it was in the dome would be a different game but it is hard to win at Death Valley…

We almost won at Death Valley, if not for an illegal man downfield (which literally had zero impact on the play).

We played them tough there another time too.
Frankly - we’ve prolly played Clemson better more often during our time in the ACC than any other conference foe.

Shrader is a baller like Dungey was.
And right now, he’s a better passer too.

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

Last edited:
We almost won at Death Valley, if not for an illegal man downfield (which literally had zero impact on the play).

Frankly - we’ve prolly played Clemson better more often during our time in the ACC than any other conference foe.

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans
Take away Covid year and 3 of last 4 games have went down to wire. 2 or 8 grab a pick 6 and look out.

I do like that Clemson is playing their good games right now. BC should be another with national TV. They don't play well in conference most weeks. I think we need to win that one but if we do we'll win the ACC. If they beat us we might miss the title game on the H2H tie breaker. UNC is my guess for who we face.

Big Ten - Ohio State over Purdue

Pac 12 - Utah

Big 12 - Kansas State

SEC - Alabama. I do think someone is going to beat Georgia before the SEC CG Missou won't be their only stinker. Yeah they have talent but that offense is Stetson Bennet and Bowser they look very beatable by anyone who brings it against them. I think Florida will beat them and maybe someone else.

1)SEC Bama-damn near always finds a way..Georgia closing the gap! 2)BIG Ohio St.-Too consistently good.In all facets 2.5)ACC Clemson-WF, Syracuse, NC St+FSU, n that order, right there! Coastal)UNC & UM..Coastal is a mess as always and I think Miami will get it together this season under Cristobal 3)Big 12- Oklahoma St. 4)Pac12- USC- imo Lincoln Riley has brought them back to the glory days soon enough.. Some BIG teams may regret USC coming (INVADING)there. Will be very interesting + strange at first

Don’t forget the walk on’s stupid 4th down conversion. I felt so helpless watching etienne get chunk after chunk play and just march them right down into the endzone.

We've played them for 9 years and only 2 were complete blowouts. 2013 and 2016.

2019 and 2020 were ultimately lopsided scores, but we were still in the game in the 2nd half. Both thanks to the defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom