Who knows where you can get 2003 Video of | Syracusefan.com

Who knows where you can get 2003 Video of

On VHS. Buy me one of those converters. Seriously tho that project to digitize my like 300 VHS tapes of games from 88-04 is underway

Interested to know if you have any of the following:
2003: Pitt, ND, Rutgers home games.
1996: Georgetown home game.
1997: Georgetown home game(the McNabb game)
1994: Kentucky home game
1995: Arizona home game, Georgetown away game
1993: Villanova BET game(McRae buzzer beater)

These are the games I occasionally look for on YouTube and always come up blank.

These are the games I occasionally look for on YouTube and always come up blank.
I had the 03 Pitt and nd games on tape. My mom threw them out. :(

I was at those games, as well as the Rutgers one. Always wanted to see the TV broadcasts. The Pitt game was the most raucous crowd I’ve ever experienced anywhere. And the “one more year” and “hey! You suck!” chants were deafening at the Rutgers game. Always wanted to see how much of that , if any, was on TV.

I taped the final four games. Hoping I still have them somewhere. I taped some other games that year for one of my roommates who had a Monday night class and would have to miss parts of some of the Big Monday games. I know I taped the ND away game.

I would pay $50 right now for that 2003 Pitt game. The only thing on YouTube is that McNeil tip in but I would love to watch the entire comeback.

I was at those games, as well as the Rutgers one. Always wanted to see the TV broadcasts. The Pitt game was the most raucous crowd I’ve ever experienced anywhere. And the “one more year” and “hey! You suck!” chants were deafening at the Rutgers game. Always wanted to see how much of that , if any, was on TV.

I taped the final four games. Hoping I still have them somewhere. I taped some other games that year for one of my roommates who had a Monday night class and would have to miss parts of some of the Big Monday games. I know I taped the ND away game.
I was supposed to be at the Pitt game but I had strep throat. I was at the rac earlier in the week for that thanks herve.

I would pay $50 right now for that 2003 Pitt game. The only thing on YouTube is that McNeil tip in but I would love to watch the entire comeback.

Agreed. I truly felt like we were all willing the team to that win. Would love to see how it came across on TV. I remember Warrick eating up Zavackus(sp?) in the second half, scoring a lot of our points in the comeback.

Found a couple more plays from that game on YouTube.

That 2003 Pitt game is memorable in so many ways -- and not just for the atmosphere in the Dome and the three court-stormings.

That morning I flew to Syracuse on Jet Blue ... and was watching CNN when the space shuttle Colombia exploded. It was so eerie ... being in the air while watching another air carrier explode. I kept talking about it during the game.. which probably annoyed the people with me.

We ended up sitting next to Ray Liotta for that game. He was like "Do you think Syracuse can come back?"
short dude seated next to me kept asking " am i funny ? do i amuse you like a clown ? "
i got a lot of old stuff packed in the basement on VHS. including the 2003 run.
someday i'll sift thru it if the old player still works.

short dude seated next to me kept asking " am i funny ? do i amuse you like a clown ? "
i got a lot of old stuff packed in the basement on VHS. including the 2003 run.
someday i'll sift thru it if the old player still works.
I still have the 1987 Final Four run on VHS, Florida, UNC, Providence and Indiana, although I might have deleted the Indiana game. Amazing how many times I had to bargain for them not to get thrown out in the trash. I would love to rewatch the coming out party for DJ Rony. Those games were incredible. We should have won the NC. Still can't believe we didn't.

rony took down schintzious (?) and j.r.reid if i recall. good ole days of the alley oop.

rony took down schintzious (?) and j.r.reid if i recall. good ole days of the alley oop.
Words can't describe how Rony stepped into the national spotlight. It was amazing how great it was watching them

Last edited:

Pitt game was unreal and I lucked out (thx) by having court side seats (my one and only time). Second half was epic.

I still have the 1987 Final Four run on VHS, Florida, UNC, Providence and Indiana, although I might have deleted the Indiana game. Amazing how many times I had to bargain for them not to get thrown out in the trash. I would love to rewatch the coming out party for DJ Rony. Those games were incredible. We should have won the NC. Still can't believe we didn't.
Like when he destroyed that overrated Dwayne Schintzius

Pitt game was unreal and I lucked out (thx) by having court side seats (my one and only time). Second half was epic.

My father had one really good seat down low, maybe 10-15 rows up behind the basket. I bought a cheap seat in the rafters and squeezed in with my father. Thankfully nobody said anything because it was a slightly tight fit early in the game. Luckily his seat was on an aisle, and I didn’t do much sitting in the second half, so I was half standing in the aisle.

$50 you say?

All the 03 and 2-12-94 Cuse over Kentucky and 12-20-94 Cuse over Arizona. 96 Gtown.

The 1997 G'town game with the McNabb block of 6'9" lummox Jahidi White is basically a platinum ingot to me as well.

Don't worry I will post the link here when I get them all done. Eventually.

All the 03 and 2-12-94 Cuse over Kentucky and 12-20-94 Cuse over Arizona. 96 Gtown.

The 1997 G'town game with the McNabb block of 6'9" lummox Jahidi White is basically a platinum ingot to me as well.

Don't worry I will post the link here when I get them all done. Eventually.

Awesome. I was at all those 03 games and 96 Gtown. 4 of the most fun games I’ve ever been to. Stormed the court after 3 of them. Always wanted to see the TV broadcasts.

I remember watching 94 UK at my Grandparents house, going wild.

I never saw that Arizona game. My family had recently moved to NC and were traveling back to CNY for Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom