Who knows where you can get 2003 Video of | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who knows where you can get 2003 Video of

The 1997 G'town game with the McNabb block of 6'9" lummox Jahidi White is basically a platinum ingot to me as well.
are we entering bitcoin territory ? cuz i admit cybercoinage i'm lost. i can relate to S &H green stamps.

Awesome. I was at all those 03 games and 96 Gtown. 4 of the most fun games I’ve ever been to. Stormed the court after 3 of them. Always wanted to see the TV broadcasts.

I remember watching 94 UK at my Grandparents house, going wild.

I never saw that Arizona game. My family had recently moved to NC and were traveling back to CNY for Christmas.

My limited memory: smallish Christmastime crowd, but it was a night game and pretty energetic. Michael Lloyd > Damon Stoudamire; Lawrence Moten > Khalid Reeves Reggie Geary. No defense. When the clock ticked down Lloyd was totally overjoyed and fired the ball up to the ceiling before the horn, Warrick vs. Notre Dame in 2003 style.

I would love to watch that again. My favorite era of SU basketball.

Wish I had a video of that Pitt game. The loudest I have ever heard the dome live. JB played a lot of man during that comeback. We would never see that today.

Wish I had a video of that Pitt game. The loudest I have ever heard the dome live. JB played a lot of man during that comeback. We would never see that today.
ESPN has to have shown that as Big Monday. Surely they must have it somewhere. Paging John Wildhack.

ESPN has to have shown that as Big Monday. Surely they must have it somewhere. Paging John Wildhack.

It was a Saturday night game on the "Big East Network" with Dave Pasch and Jack Armstrong on the call.

It was a Saturday night game on the "Big East Network" with Dave Pasch and Jack Armstrong on the call.
Yeah I should have known that since I was there. I was thinking Pitt would have been #1 in Monday's polls. No excuse though. Best game I've ever attended.

My limited memory: smallish Christmastime crowd, but it was a night game and pretty energetic. Michael Lloyd > Damon Stoudamire; Lawrence Moten > Khalid Reeves Reggie Geary. No defense. When the clock ticked down Lloyd was totally overjoyed and fired the ball up to the ceiling before the horn, Warrick vs. Notre Dame in 2003 style.

I would love to watch that again. My favorite era of SU basketball.

First game I ever took my now wife to at the dome. She’s not from the NE. She was blown away by the walk up to the dome in the bitter cold and of course the environment of the game against a top opponent. Plus the win! I think I have only gotten her to two dome games: that one and GMac senior day in 06. Other than that, 4 games at MSG and one at Reliant stadium.

I STILL can't believe McNeil made those free throws. My favorite game at the Dome that i've been to. JB on the mic "get off the court!"
Im pretty sure that game featured two of the all - time great locker room quotes:

McNeil on what he was thinking when Brandon Knight launched that half court heave that went in : “Sheet looked good”.

Mark Jackson talking to WSYR master control on what he didn’t realize was a hot mic: “Paulie, you can lick my sweaty nuts”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom